BP's Cut

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Growmaster, the first pics you posted are awesome; The buds look killer for sure, but the lighting in the pics really sets them apart. They almost look like baby portraits...haha!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

that sk 1 looks all good mate. you said your running some new nutes, just wondering what they are? keep up th e killer work.:cool0041:

thanks bro im useing Budfactor-x, and budcandy, from advanced nutes, the budcandy hasent empressed me any, think I will stick with the carboload in the flower room and use the budcandy in my mother room, like I did with the sweetleaf, well see how the taste is on the finished product, also I would only use budfactor-x in weeks1-3&6, if u use it like they want u to, I think its to much of a good thang for the girls, at least thats what I grather from them.

B

biggs

thanks bro im useing Budfactor-x, and budcandy, from advanced nutes, the budcandy hasent empressed me any, think I will stick with the carboload in the flower room and use the budcandy in my mother room, like I did with the sweetleaf, well see how the taste is on the finished product, also I would only use budfactor-x in weeks1-3&6, if u use it like they want u to, I think its to much of a good thang for the girls, at least thats what I grather from them.

thanks for the info mate. isn't budcandy carbolaod and sweet leaf mixed together?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Growmaster, the first pics you posted are awesome; The buds look killer for sure, but the lighting in the pics really sets them apart. They almost look like baby portraits...haha!

thanks bro, thats because I used a different camra, the first pics I used a sony cyber shot, the others I used my canon EOS rebel.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

thanks for the info mate. isn't budcandy carbolaod and sweet leaf mixed together?

yes and sweetleaf dident work very good in the flower room, it left ur bud tasting funny, even with a 2 week flush. but the mother room was a different story.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

sweet grow bro!!!! your still the alpha dog!!!:cool0041:

waz up pet, how ya been bro, havent talked to u in a while, my number is still the same, Tell everybody at the cafe that the natorius BP will be over there soon, Im trying to get a bunch of shit done, befor I go on one of my hunting trips, and I know if I join now I wont get shit done,lol to much catching up to do, tell the B-man I got a care package with his name on it:winking0067:.

GrowBot

GrowBot

damn nice grow man - looks like your gonna have a shit load of trimming to do, have fun and be safe

R

rockfish

waz up pet, how ya been bro, havent talked to u in a while, my number is still the same, Tell everybody at the cafe that the natorius BP will be over there soon, Im trying to get a bunch of shit done, befor I go on one of my hunting trips, and I know if I join now I wont get shit done,lol to much catching up to do, tell the B-man I got a care package with his name on it:winking0067:.

i must have transfered it wrong from phone to phone cause some weird lady answers.lmao!!!!!! think she wants me. hehehehe !!!! get in touch bro , will talk after you get back . good hunt bro.

R

rockfish

Could yas tell us your medium and feed schedule GM.......Watched all your grows at AN just never joined....

Feed /water how many times per week ?......

Killer job as always BP....You still usin those PL`s up high and away for more footprint ?............Sup Rock/Pet......

Peace.....DHF......
hey fred whats up???

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Could yas tell us your medium and feed schedule GM.......Watched all your grows at AN just never joined....
shit bro if u watched all my grows at AN then u should know my medium and feed schedule, u musta been one of them lookie lues, I see the AN fourm is up and running again, all the info is still there just no pics but ive changed a few thangs sence then also.

Killer job as always BP....You still usin those PL`s up high and away for more footprint ?............Sup Rock/Pet......
Ya I love my PLs, but I have them up high and away for a reason, and not for a larger footprint, they have a big footprint already, in thoes pics there in there 2 week flush and i raise my lights up as far as they will go and lower my day time temps(lights on) to about 72 to 74 degrees to tighten and frost up the buds, just like mother nature dose in the fall.

damn nice grow man - looks like your gonna have a shit load of trimming to do, have fun and be safe
thanks bro, ya theres a couple months worth anyway u look at it, being I do it all, its the job I love to hate.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Ya I love my PLs, but I have them up high and away for a reason, and not for a larger footprint, they have a big footprint already, in thoes pics there in there 2 week flush and i raise my lights up as far as they will go and lower my day time temps(lights on) to about 72 to 74 degrees to tighten and frost up the buds, just like mother nature dose in the fall.

I have always done the same thing since I read it on OG back in the day.. But I am not always successful with the temp drops.. haven't had an ac unit for a couple of years.:sick0004:

B

Burton420

WOW! He is back. That lemon is a frosty lil bitch man. Beautiful picks!
Hey GM you know we got a new name for your sk#1.... its called petsk1! Pronounced petski. LOL Now that your back were gonna have to rename it bpski. buahahaha I thank you for letting me grow the cut man shit is so sweet.:420:

R

rockfish

its pretty straight up dhf, hes in soil , im sure black gold or similar. and when i fed in soilbeds , the feeds change depending on age of plants, id start out feeding 30 galls once every 7-8 days , then after they start rolling it would go back to maybe ever 4-5 days. by flush time it would be dry enough to flush every 3 days. but that was a little pushing it. i was just in a rush to get the nutes outta there. :rasta2:

I

irie

Wooooohooo I found it! Dunno if you remember me from the AN forums. BP I was looking for this thread for a while and am glad I found it. Your cuttings look like fire as usual. That lemon fuel looks bomb, and I agree with Burton on dubbing the sk1, "petski".

Anyone interested in BPs "formulas" can check out the AN forums...there's ample documentation and descriptions so it's understandable not wanting to rehash the same stuff.

Can't wait to see more. Happy holidaze bro.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Wooooohooo I found it! Dunno if you remember me from the AN forums. BP I was looking for this thread for a while and am glad I found it. Your cuttings look like fire as usual. That lemon fuel looks bomb, and I agree with Burton on dubbing the sk1, "petski".

Anyone interested in BPs "formulas" can check out the AN forums...there's ample documentation and descriptions so it's understandable not wanting to rehash the same stuff.

Can't wait to see more. Happy holidaze bro.

irie whats up bro, how the hell ya been, long time no see glad to see ur still around and kickin, im at CLC now and gonna blow that place up like the old days:rock, see u over at the CLC........BP

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Damn Bro....You kinda harsh bout sharin with the community on medium and feed/water frequencies.......

Never been a lookie/louie dewd , just had different rooms /setups goin when I watched AN forums from time to time and chose not to interact..... I`m prolly one of the most croppin growers ever in/on these forums but retired as we speak..........

I did thoroughly enjoy your threads though and do remember your particulars, but was hoping you`d share the 5 x 10`s with the PL`s instead of just blastin in and not being specific on how you did things..............

I`ve been a member of every weedsite there ever was since `95 when Euro and UK weedsites first came around.........

OG/CW/CC/ICmag were my later memberships along with HG420 and Planet Ganja.....I`m old head BP.........I ran krusty buckets for over 8 yrs and ebb and flow bucket flip rooms for 5 yrs after that......Coco DTW in vertical racks for the last almost 3 yrs till an untimely retirement.....

Excellent job and major respect for your work..........

Peace.......DEDHEDFRED.......:smiley_joint:

Sorry bro if I came off wrong about ur questions, but this is a cannabis photo thread not a grow thread, and I dident fill like starting one, thats why I said what I did........BP

Top Bottom