Bragg liquid Aminos for you plants?

• Thread starter Nightstick008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nightstick008

Nightstick008

Bragg Liquid Aminos has 17 essential amino acids. has anyone used this on cannabis?

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

OP if you want high quality Aminos for your plants try to avoid the ones that are formulated for cannabis cause the majority are just stupid expensive and in many cases diluted with other ingredients...
To get the good stuff check Agricultural suppliers, nurseries, websites for farmers etc....i buy them online, they are very cheap to produce so a liter shouldnt cost more than 15 bucks...Even on Amazon there are many....
Bragg liquid aminos concernes me for the sodium levels.....🤔

Nightstick008

Nightstick008

OP if you want high quality Aminos for your plants try to avoid the ones that are formulated for cannabis cause the majority are just stupid expensive and in many cases diluted with other ingredients...
To get the good stuff check Agricultural suppliers, nurseries, websites for farmers etc....i buy them online, they are very cheap to produce so a liter shouldnt cost more than 15 bucks...Even on Amazon there are many....
Bragg liquid aminos concernes me for the sodium levels.....🤔
You are 100% correct. I never attempted to use it. I just don't know how to delete a post. Knowing what I know now. This post is absolutely idiotic. My eyes suck and I had to use a magnifying glass to see the sodium levels. Once I did, I realized. Plus I was fried when I posted this.

Top Bottom