Brainstorming

• Thread starter AlphaDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlphaDog

So OJD, you've got this SSSDH cut, which I've yet to try but I assume it's as potent as the piff I smoke here in NY. I know you're sensitive when i recommend things but hey here it goes. I think the crosses you're working with could be better ones. Things that are completely unrelated usually create interesting shit. Lets assume along with some S1's, the SSSDH mates with the following:
1.Trainwreck Cut
2.BillyGoat's Oriental Express, future 303 and Vietnam Black
3.DMT pheno of Sourbubble.
4.A Brother's Grimm original C99
5.C99 hybrids such as Reefs Cam3/C99 which i have high hopes for, Spice brothers DTC99(C), and Spice Brothers Lien hanh 99.

If I had a PM box I could tell you where to get each but.. I dont so good luck. :smiley_joint:

true grit

true grit

Why outcross if its ridiculously dank as is? I've heard nothing but amazing raves about this cut, real head spinner. I understand some peoples desire to just try things, but you may find something much better out of a couple packs of these with patience homie, especially since they haven't even hit the farm yet!... Not trying to come off as a dick or anything, but just my opinion, especially since homie OJD mighta got screwed outta some seeds by the post.

E

easypleasie

If there was more time, space and resources, i'm sure we'd see a whole lot more crosses from all the breeders :) Of course, you gotta know what you're doing to be able to keep up with so many different strains. Tons of potential crosses to be made.

Alpha, are you doing any breeding? If not and you have access/knowledge on how to get these cuts...what are you waiting for?!!! Get on it!

sun

sun

hey bud it would be hard to improve on ojd's work.i was just looking at ,darksidex'es ojd mystery thred & you can totaly see the quality ,i can tell just by looking at it ,that his work is quality..........peace

A

AlphaDog

Why outcross if its ridiculously dank as is? I've heard nothing but amazing raves about this cut, real head spinner. I understand some peoples desire to just try things, but you may find something much better out of a couple packs of these with patience homie, especially since they haven't even hit the farm yet!... Not trying to come off as a dick or anything, but just my opinion, especially since homie OJD mighta got screwed outta some seeds by the post.

Well true grit.. you kinda answered your own question. It's already been outcrossed to the G13/Haze, Amnesia Haze, and a few others. I grew out the Amnesia/G13Haze. I smoked it. It was good smoke. Not as potent as I thought it'd be. So I'm just recommending they not be used as crosses to the SSSDH, which is where OJD is headed.

If there was more time, space and resources, i'm sure we'd see a whole lot more crosses from all the breeders :) Of course, you gotta know what you're doing to be able to keep up with so many different strains. Tons of potential crosses to be made.

Alpha, are you doing any breeding? If not and you have access/knowledge on how to get these cuts...what are you waiting for?!!! Get on it!

LoL i got no PM box bub..

hey bud it would be hard to improve on ojd's work.i was just looking at ,darksidex'es ojd mystery thred & you can totaly see the quality ,i can tell just by looking at it ,that his work is quality..........peace

Maybe.. Maybe not.. who knows.. Thats why I mentioned S1's. But the other point was I just don't see the reason in crossing it to another haze or something with any relation (diesel,chems, etc), as I don't think it will make any improvements or produce anything special.

E

easypleasie

I thought you were talking about the pm messaging system for some reason. Not sure what a PM box is. You mean a separate breeding station? If that's the case, i'm right there with you. No room and not ready to take chances with accidental pollination. But if I had access to great cuts, I'd make the room and start learning to breed. I'm gonna get the growing part down first before I venture into that arena. One day, though :)

A

AlphaDog

PM box = Private Messaging.. certain information can't be posted out for everyone to see ya know

E

easypleasie

gotcha! I was thinking something completely different from what you were meaning.

O

ojd

hello alphadog

all comments and suggestions are welcomed

im happy with the stuff im doing
i wont be using the g13haze male as much, as ive done a nice bunch of hybrids and i will witle it down to 2-3 of the best ive already done

i will be doinf the sssg and the purple b haze again

im using a sssdh male now from the original batch so this will be a male you see in hybids from me in the fututre
the male is more sour d dominat

the list you put up is not really anything that interest me at the moment
the trainwreck is prety good
ive not smoked enough of billygoats stuff to work with t yet(he has some amazing stuff ,bancock blackout and oriental express is the 2 i tried years ago and i def will be trying his new stuff
c99 is covered by so many companys is just silly so why would i mess with that

i am going to be working with cuts that the regular guy cant get and wants

sour d
Chemdog D
og sfv
grandady purple
rare hazes
and any other dank i come across
anyone who knows me knows im 1 fussy guy when it comes to cannabis
i only want the best
so when i find a strain that blows me away you can bet il be working with it

thankyou guys for all your support

peace

darksideX

darksideX

wassup ojd..i think we already all kno..that u know how to rock ur shit brah..

i got ur "mystery..g13 haze male crosses - mix" as freebies..and was absolutely impressd by ur work..i'm also runnin' ur cut of the sssdh..and i have to state it again..she blows me away in every way lol..she's a winner fo sure..and all fellas around..includin' me..are glad to have kind peepz like you that share their fine gens and work with the masses..

only to throw also some thinkins' in the air..i'd luv to see that sssdh lady at a meetin' with say.. the white..or some purple kush..maybe with malawi or ultraviolett..may a cross with deep chunk..
[or to the alien tech(pure afghani landrace)..although this will neva gonna happen i think..]

however..can't wait to see what your gonna work out next bro..
keep up the good work..and keep the dank comin'..:icon_animal26:

cheers

true grit

true grit

Yeah OJD, I would love to see some more SD worked, I just find it tough sometimes when looking around locally to find good representations of SD. Some are all over the spectrum, but you just don't see the stacked look of the SD, but when you do- its amazing flavor, taste, and stone.

Some rare hazes are gonna be great, but I'm sure I will blown away by the SSSDH.

It would be awesome if you could work some GDP to a point of being somewhat yieldable and still indi-dom. Nice lil purple nugs there!
Cheers bro. Keep killing it.

A

AlphaDog

hello alphadog

all comments and suggestions are welcomed

im happy with the stuff im doing
i wont be using the g13haze male as much, as ive done a nice bunch of hybrids and i will witle it down to 2-3 of the best ive already done

i will be doinf the sssg and the purple b haze again

im using a sssdh male now from the original batch so this will be a male you see in hybids from me in the fututre
the male is more sour d dominat

the list you put up is not really anything that interest me at the moment
the trainwreck is prety good
ive not smoked enough of billygoats stuff to work with t yet(he has some amazing stuff ,bancock blackout and oriental express is the 2 i tried years ago and i def will be trying his new stuff
c99 is covered by so many companys is just silly so why would i mess with that

sour d
Chemdog D
og sfv
grandady purple
rare hazes
i only want the best

thankyou guys for all your support

peace

Hey OJD, I totally agree with ya about the C99 situation but all these "companies" covering it are bunk and so is their product. They've just used the name to capitalize off it without even having an original which is the only one that can be used for any breeding. Reef's situation is a little different but we'll know shortly how his Cam3/C99 turns out. I'll get in touch with you another way but I'm sure you already know the place where you can get the real deal. I'm sure ya just haven't thought of it.. yet. Good luck.

E

easypleasie

Mosca Negra is doing a good job working the Cindy line. That's enough for me and he has some cool projects coming up. Maybe ojd and mosca can work together in the future? That would be awesome!

Glad to hear you're gonna keep the purple haze going! Mine are coming along nicely :)

And having special cuts is where it's at! The separation that sets you apart.

A

AlphaDog

Mosca Negra is doing a good job working the Cindy line. That's enough for me and he has some cool projects coming up. Maybe ojd and mosca can work together in the future? That would be awesome!

Glad to hear you're gonna keep the purple haze going! Mine are coming along nicely :)

And having special cuts is where it's at! The separation that sets you apart.

Mosca is working an IBL.. not selling original Brother's Grimm C99's, He may have started off with one, but thats what I was pointing out.

E

easypleasie

I believe he's got access to original brothers grim stock now :) Read it somewhere in one of his recent posts. I'm running his c99 bx1 now so we'll see how it all turns out. I'm sure it's gonna be just dandy.

I think a good breeder knows what to look for. Lots of hacks out there for sure. It seems to take a significant amount of time to properly work a line. And there are always the critics...lol

true grit

true grit

Mosca's BX is from Bros. Grimm stock and Reef stock I beleive.

Same thing for JoeyWeed- C99 f2 from bros grimm stock..

I think Mosca will work that C99 the most ways possible though. Already dropping a line a of crosses and is working a new joint project with some more.

A

AlphaDog

I believe he's got access to original brothers grim stock now :) Read it somewhere in one of his recent posts. I'm running his c99 bx1 now so we'll see how it all turns out. I'm sure it's gonna be just dandy.

I think a good breeder knows what to look for. Lots of hacks out there for sure. It seems to take a significant amount of time to properly work a line. And there are always the critics...lol

Yea i guess you could definitely call me a critic lol

Mosca's BX is from Bros. Grimm stock and Reef stock I beleive.

Same thing for JoeyWeed- C99 f2 from bros grimm stock..

I think Mosca will work that C99 the most ways possible though. Already dropping a line a of crosses and is working a new joint project with some more.

I know JoeyWeed's is def from bros grimm.. but as far as the SSSDH.. which i haven't had the pleasure of trying yet, when producing seeds i always believe the progeny should surpass the parents. Which I'm guessing is gonna be difficult with this cut. This mentality I got from DJ short, n it stuck with me. Anyone who's read his book knows the scoop.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer

rare hazes
i only want the best

we look forward to all ur projects best of luck

pleez keep on that same hazey path youve set

did you ever contact your friend who might hav wereabouts of those lost legends