Branches Doing There Own Thing?

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thereallenny

Thereallenny

I’ve been growing herb for close to 30 yrs and never had a couple branches finish before the rest of the plant is just getting started. I’ll post pics of a bud that is finished and then the tops that are just getting started. This is Sundae driver from Canarado that I’ve been killing it with indoors and I had a couple extra cuts so I threw em outside a couple months ago just for the hell of it. This almost finished branch is a lower and the one that’s getting started is a top.

Branches doing there own thing
Branches doing there own thing 2
G gnome

G gnome

Check n see if the branches that look finished have seeds....if i were a bettin man id say the more mature lookin branches have seeds. Break of a nug and lets see...

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Have you got webs on your developing buds? whats the deal with that?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Changed the question :) the second photo shows some thin silk threads i think, or i am that high.
There are a few strands but i highly doubt its mites. Probably a spider outside..spiders like drugs too ya know.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
E6AD54B4 69B6 428D ABBB 9814B1946056
I dont see nothin....
Sorry for my highlighting skills :D
There are a few strands but i highly doubt its mites. Probably a spider outside..spiders like drugs too ya know.
:D Yeah i don’t think they are spider mites too but maybe a bit more air circulation could be a good think for this plant, to scare off those insects and pests well i am not an experienced grower so just an idea.

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

No not mites, just some strings of web from a normal spider or something . Just broke open a couple finished nugs and no seeds.

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

This only water and no nutes. I barely water them and just sat them out on the side of the house for the hell of it. It’s also a trip that outdoors these are sort of spindlier and leafy and in my indoor these grow soild spears with almost no trimming needed.

Top Bottom