Brand new grower (pics)

• Thread starter jacksonF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

great-point,Tre....Def-ditch-the-wood.....
there is only one time getting your wood wet is a good thing and it ain't anywhere in the garden, lol

hahahaha fuckin awesome bro ^^^^^
yep deffinatley need some heavier feedingotherwise lookin good bro
welocome to the farm
DGD

J

jacksonF

progress pics

Everyone seems to be doing good. RH is around 50%, 68 to 72 degrees, ppm @ 1600. water and nutrients every/other day (hand).

DSC02555.JPG

DSC02556.JPG
DSC02557.JPG
DSC02558.JPG

There is almost no yellow in the leaves, the camera seems to gives it a false tint. The new growth is very green.

J

jacksonF

Just kept pushing up the nutrient levels . . we are @ ~1500 ppm

J

jacksonF

flower area?

Here is a picture of our proposed outdoor flower room. Today I will stretch the skin and open the door into the veg room and put on a door. I like this design, seems well thought out and the price is right @ $300.It is a Shelterlogic 10' x 20'

We will put up a wall at the first rib and use it for flowering and grow veggies and herbs in the rest. Heat will be a propane heater that heats ~30 gals. of water during the day (CO2) with an oil heater at night to maintain temps. In the summer we will remove the skin and cover it with shade cloth. We have very strong spring winds so I will install an 8' wooden fence section or 3 as a wind block along the west side.

DSC02560.JPG

T

TheHydroChronic

Looks nice, doing it up for your 1st time! Throw a couple vertically hung :character0035:1000wattets in that greenhouse :) I bet you would kill it

T

TheHydroChronic

Is that your electric meter right there next to the greenhouse I see?

J

Johndoe84

remember thoughs plants can double or even triple in size depending on the sativa/indica rates and thoughs big ones are gonna be to big for that tent i got a 5x5x7ft tall so u might want to eather top them or something but all looks good bro keep it going

J

jacksonF

new pics

We are feeding them 1200 t0 1700 ppm of the nutrients referred to in an earlier post on this thread . . soil as well. Starting our knowledge base with SIMPLE, then we will increase variables as we get a handle on the basics.

Took advice and captured some of the light . . .
DSC02582.JPG

They all seem to be responding well
DSC02583.JPG
DSC02581.JPG
DSC02579.JPG
DSC02577.JPG
DSC02580.JPG

Added 5 clones - 1 tangerine dream, 2 Satori and 2 Mandala. Just about at our limit. We are looking at ways to maximize vegative growth. The green house will be ready this next week and the biggest 4 will move outside.
DSC02576.JPG

J

jacksonF

flower room completed (pics)

Since this thread seems to be dying . . I will finish with the completion of the flower room and then perhaps comment as more is learned about how it works.

DSC02594.JPG

The green house has been set up, anchored down (already survived 35+ winds) and the door opened into the veg room.

DSC025881.JPG

Once the end panel was secured to the door in the building, a small door was installed so that the 2 areas can be isolated.

DSC02544.JPG

DSC025871.JPG

This shot is from the veg out into the flower. A wall was built inside the GH at the first rib and the area made more insulated with another sheet of plastic inside . . making the whole area double insulated.

There are 2 heaters in this flower area. The first that you can see is a propane burner placed under 2 steel cans (these are WW2 12"/50 ammo cans that are ~16 gallons each) which are filled with water. The propane burns, heating the water and giving off CO2 and humidity (high desert). There is also an oil heater to stabilize temps. The propane goes on in the evening, bring the water temp up to ~120-140 degrees. It then gets shut off and the electric oil heater works until the propane goes back on in the early morning, filling the area with CO2 for the morning grow period.

DSC02585.JPG

Still tuning the system . . been lucky so far as the night temps outside have been spring like ~30 degrees. The next stage is to take another rib section and set it up for 2 big trees that will never flower but provide ingestable medicine.

I have began to believe, from the research we are doing, that cannabis S is a vegetable and should be taken everyday to sustain health. These trees will provide it along with the trimmings.

Top Bottom