Brand New-need Info On Next Steps

• Thread starter follysurfer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

follysurfer

I am a few days from pulling my first plants. I would like some advise on next steps.

I have ready that I pull my plants, hang them upside down for 14 days and then put them in jars. Once in the jars, you gas it every few hours for another couple weeks.

Any experienced folks want to give me what they do, that would be awesome.

The reason I am asking is that I had a Bud get broken off so I started the process early on it. I dried it for a week(I read that) and then put it into a jar. it is now smells like wet hay.

I tried this bud out and it worked pretty good. Just smells odd. I would like to avoid this moving forward.

L

Loudsmoke

Hang and dry for 7 to 14 days in the dark once almost dry put into jars and burp the jar every couple of hrs for 1st few days then you can go to burping once a day for the rest of the cure process also cure in the dark and if u gwt alot of moisture build up in jar just dump out on screen and let dry some more hope this helps

F

follysurfer

thanks so much! can you tell me if the wet hay smell is normal?

L

Loudsmoke

That smell is from not being dry enough before being put in jar after cureing should have some dank smelling bud

L

Loudsmoke

Do you kno the humidy in ur jars? If ur getting moisture build up in jar yes let them dry out a lil more but dont over dry them

L

Loudsmoke

No problem man im kinda new to this myself.. Heres a pic of my baby

20170726 194457

Latest posts

Top Bottom