Brandy wine 🍷 is looking killer

• Thread starter Whiskydrunk420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Yessir, I’ve got a Brandywine and 2 hot rods going right now. I’m on day 9 of flower. Best genetics I’ve ran so far

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Yessir, I’ve got a Brandywine and 2 hot rods going right now. I’m on day 9 of flower. Best genetics I’ve ran so far
Yeah I've been running DVG for a few years now . Got slush , couple pheno's of orange octane , I popped a few of the berry white og and candy paint also. I ran a couple pheno's of Denver delight it had that old school pine flavor to it , but it was unable to make the cut.

IMG 20210420 165437600
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Yeah I've been running DVG for a few years now . Got slush , couple pheno's of orange octane , I popped a few of the berry white og and candy paint also. I ran a couple pheno's of Denver delight it had that old school pine flavor to it , but it was unable to make the cut.
This is my first run with his gear and I’m very impressed. My friend met him at a show one year when he first crossed grandpa’s breath with everything. He got a few packs and some testers. He’s grown out vadors vapor, but all of the grandpa’s breath he germed were males.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

This is my first run with his gear and I’m very impressed. My friend met him at a show one year when he first crossed grandpa’s breath with everything. He got a few packs and some testers. He’s grown out vadors vapor, but all of the grandpa’s breath he germed were males.
Man that sucks . Thing I like about him is he also tosses like 20 seeds in each pack and he always gives me a couple testers with every order

Top Bottom