Brassmonkey & Whitegold Reg-f1 Test Grow

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They look good hah! Queenofthegarden (SISSY) is doing a great job when im away! Just water so far!
doing great job too bro,dont tell her there is work involved when they get 10ft tall,jk,,her and bomb did great work last year,cant wait for you guy's outdoor gardens ,,if my ass wasnt so old ,id move there in a school bus and flip back 40yrs and be out nude living on the clouds,,miss them hippie days and them fine women sleeping nude in front yards,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

going over about july and veg my babies in heat of summer,were i dont have to fight them temp,june to nov be in triple digits here,,got a lot shit to grow this year,,tons for me,,and got about 5 dif strains of cbd strains for mama,gotta get her rocking on some pain meds for the MS,,but me im after mind melting ass dragging medicine,day and night,lmao

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

doing great job too bro,dont tell her there is work involved when they get 10ft tall,jk,,her and bomb did great work last year,cant wait for you guy's outdoor gardens ,,if my ass wasnt so old ,id move there in a school bus and flip back 40yrs and be out nude living on the clouds,,miss them hippie days and them fine women sleeping nude in front yards,lmao
Ya sissy is learning to mix nutes now, i started her off small she'll be mixin 100 gallons by june!
Hell yea i could always use help

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya sissy is learning to mix nutes now, i started her off small she'll be mixin 100 gallons by june!
Hell yea i could always use help
teach her how to use the sprayer too bro,,you no how your job is around that time they need to know for sure,now your handle is flipping the bird,bomb is kicking with tennis shoe,what sissy got,,lmao,buy the way what do you use to close your shade cloth

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

teach her how to use the sprayer too bro,,you no how your job is around that time they need to know for sure,now your handle is flipping the bird,bomb is kicking with tennis shoe,what sissy got,,lmao,buy the way what do you use to close your shade cloth
Bamboo stick lol
Ima teach to spray aswell, she is really interested in growing & advertising/media & photography

Top Bottom