Brazilian WAX grow.

• Thread starter homem-planta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

homem-planta

Greetings farmers, let's see if i can finish my diary this time.
Here we are again. 2nd week @ flowering. GDP, coco+perlite. 2000w, Magnum xxxl 6.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSEb4ikoJZo[/YOUTUBE]
And that's how we like our ladies, shaved down below. ;P

ANY input to this topic it's highly appreciated.
Peace & buds!

--and please, pardon any misspelling from this ESL grower :harvest:

M

mn_northernherb

plants look really healthy. the classical music is for the plants right?:)

H

homem-planta

Thanks mate! I like to have the music rolling on because of the fans, it help to muffle the noise, also a lot of ppl say that it's good for them ladies, so...

peace brother!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You do 'em like I like to do 'em, except I'm rockin' the vertizontal parabolics (I need that heat in the room, all of it!). Enjoying the music, I can't hear a thing when I'm in my rooms.

Nute schedule?

H

homem-planta

Hello Seamaiden!

I veg this babies under t5's using the flora-series as my base nutes, Some good Diamond Nectar, a lil Cal-Mag+, Floralicious +, Dyna-grow Pro-tekt. All in a ebb&flow system. And some Great White inoculations every 2 weeks or so..

Now I`m getting them ready to rock! :] I cut the flora-gro, the silica, the humics and bumped the lucas formula.

peace!

You do 'em like I like to do 'em, except I'm rockin' the vertizontal parabolics (I need that heat in the room, all of it!). Enjoying the music, I can't hear a thing when I'm in my rooms.

Nute schedule?

H

homem-planta

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl1CxCX8b0s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omYpylIOPhA[/YOUTUBE]

420king-MASSES

i like your grow diary style we get to actually watch it happen instead of look at pics can we give this man a bump

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's IT! I'm pickin' up a flight to Brazil. Fuck, my passport's expired and in my former name, GAH! Be right back.

G

Green Storm

Hi Homen Planta

Good Job man..

Your plants are beautiful as well as your growroom
no doubt that you are an inspiration for brazilian growers

H

homem-planta

Hail King! big thanks man, I think pictures are cool, I really love to watch some dank crystallized nugs, but you know, nothing better than audio/video to give you guys a real idea of what we are talking about.

I promise that I will try to keep this journal up to date, with frequent uploads and a good video and nug ;) quality.

Peace brother!

i like your grow diary style we get to actually watch it happen instead of look at pics can we give this man a bump

No need to rush Seamaiden, we still have til February to arrange all this bureaucracy, then... CARNAVAL!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3GOVycA7M[/YOUTUBE]

That's IT! I'm pickin' up a flight to Brazil. Fuck, my passport's expired and in my former name, GAH! Be right back.

H

homem-planta

Heeeey what's up fellas!?!

Good to see you guys over here! :D Let's see if Logic will answer my request and open a Brazilian Portuguese board in the Other Languages forum. As I said, We will be really glad =]

VALEU!!! É NOIS PORRA! :D

NIce!!!

Valeu!!

Hi Homen Planta

Good Job man..

Your plants are beautiful as well as your growroom
no doubt that you are an inspiration for brazilian growers

B

brocolis

nice plants man!

nice nutrient schedule to...

when i growup ill be organized as you are! kkkkkkkkk

noix irmao! tamo ai:)

H

homem-planta

LOL, Brazilians are taking over! :D
:friday::rastadancing::rastadancing::passingjoint:

Yeah right, "Mr. too-lazy-to-care" lol

Good harvest dude! U better save some C99 until February ;P

nice plants man!

nice nutrient schedule to...

when i growup ill be organized as you are! kkkkkkkkk

noix irmao! tamo ai:)

H

homem-planta

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW2SBvMV2vU[/youtube]

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No need to rush Seamaiden, we still have til February to arrange all this bureaucracy, then... CARNAVAL!

[YOUTUBE]EQ3GOVycA7M[/YOUTUBE]
February's just next month and I've still gotta deal with us.gov (they lost my birth certificate the last time and I was born in New Orleans, you have no idea what a clusterfucking mess it is to try to get your records from Louisiana, let alone New Orleans). Gotta get hot on it! Have some good food ready to go along with that primo weed.

U

UnitedWeStand

you like that hanna meter huh ? :P Got the same one playa !!!

They look beautiful. Hopefully you'll have enough room for all the buds !:harvest:

H

homem-planta

I know everything about this marathon, and I got You some bad news. There is one more step, we require a VISA from you guys, to get into Brazil. And the whole system in Brazil it`s also sooo fu&%*@# slow! You better hurry up Seamaiden. I`m sure You don't wanna miss the party!

February's just next month and I've still gotta deal with us.gov (they lost my birth certificate the last time and I was born in New Orleans, you have no idea what a clusterfucking mess it is to try to get your records from Louisiana, let alone New Orleans). Gotta get hot on it! Have some good food ready to go along with that primo weed.

Thanks brother! I have been quite picky with this grow, my last run was super problematic and I`m trying to keep things really neat over here.

Unfortunately as You will be able to see on my next post, I have spoted some spots of PM around some bad air circulation areas that I have in this growroom, All due to this layout, and my short funds to change my wall fan for 2 box fan`s right now. ;P

Peace!

Looks real nice. I like this style grow, super clean.

It`s very portable but I would really like to get the Bluelab one, or even the new Nutridip that have a longer range for ppm measurement, anyway, it would be good to keep my hands out of the solution =]

I hope that I need some extra jars! :D

Peace!

you like that hanna meter huh ? :P Got the same one playa !!!

They look beautiful. Hopefully you'll have enough room for all the buds !:harvest:

Top Bottom