Breakage

• Thread starter DeRon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeRon1

DeRon1

Breakage
:eek: Well Family I believe in Murphy's Law now for sure!!!

I thought i was getting a head start on feeding when SNAP the very top of my PPP broke completely off (through and through):mad:. I felt it tug but I was to freaking STONED to realize it was the Plant I was carrying and not my damn knee.
well I proceeded my :nurse:bag of tricks( like felix the cat :cat:)and pulled the ole cloning materials. The rush my poor babygirl into surgery. Now this is my first try at any type of cloning so i won't know her prognosis til sometime in the very near future and with any luck i'll be the proud papa of twins just born a few weeks apart..lmfao

Now I hope this was the correct thing to do...any suggestions???????

Last edited:
dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Another way of looking at your situation is the fact that you have just topped your plant and you coulda let her grow to see how she bushed out lol

william76

william76

Another way of looking at your situation is the fact that you have just topped your plant and you coulda let her grow to see how she bushed out lol
If you treated the top like a normal clone you should be good,the bottom will recover too,yea it'll be bushy but no loss,hope your clone takes,is it in a humidity dome?good luck,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom