• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

application.pdf
Breaking bud with ill eagle

ill eagle

ill eagle

The heisenbud formula, what is it? Is it an exact temperature, precise humidity and perfect PPM? Is it genetics?
Is it whether or not you have a pH D? or some other certificate of shit?
Is it something you pay good money for ?
I’ll tell you what it is, It’s experience. It’s clocking grams,
it’s knowing when to water, it’s knowing how much to feed,
it’s knowing that it’s not about the money. It’s that feeling you get when you really are in control.
it’s making your buds sweat diamonds.
It’s having a vision and making it a reality. It’s being able to tell when you are on the right path,
when you know you are where you should be.
How many grows have you completed?
What kind of quality are you producing? Who has the best herb? Is it you? Is it your buddy?
It’s experience, there is no substitute for this.

This is how Ill Eagle likes to chill

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I love the system you have over there ill eagle!! Is that like a flood and drain system or just your method of watering your girls? What kind of system you running to feed?

ill eagle

ill eagle

It's time to get ill! Love it bro!

check it SDgrower, if you are in SD then you are in the place to be.

DieselDuds, Oxygen Pot Systems, Check them out Oxygen Pot Systems, They hooked me up for the grow show so a big shout to them!

And a big thanks to Hydroponic Research for donating their Dirty Veg+Bloom and +LIFE powder for the grow. I wouldn't be where I'm at without you guys!

Running PRO-MIX HP vs. PRO-MIX HP-CC, the back half of the row is the HP-CC, curious to see how it compares to the HP standard. Everything was vegged for 14 days under a 600 watt fed 6 grams per gallon Dirty Veg+Bloom and 2 gram per 5 gallons +LIFE

3KW, EYE-HORTILUX

room is constantly in the 70s

No Co2

Ill5

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a good start, Ill. Beefy lil ladies u got already. What strain u got goin? Keep us updated, bro!

EVOKE

EVOKE

lookn kill ill. cant wait to see what u have to share with us... always awesome grows...

619ster

619ster

Man that Sour Dub seems to go great with EVERYTHING!!! I need to grab that cut and chuck everything I can at her some day lol. Can't wait to see the rest of the show Ill. Your work is truly inspiring. Can't wait to see how the Dubble Cheese flowers out. Peace!

PS- Do they still have G+B in any hydro shops? I usually go to Mighty Hydro and they no longer stock but only do pre-orders. I only grab the 1 pound tubs at a time so ordering for me is not really worth the extra shipping costs. Although I will do it if I can't find it in stock anywhere.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Thanks for the kind words Evoke

Ya, I've grown out the Sour Dub and always thought it was a little tastier than the OGs and was on par with the strength. The yield wasn't there though. The nugs I saw from this were large so I'm looking forward to some nice colas.

EVOKE

EVOKE

different crew different name... but still og..
i switched to my boys 3 part gh seems like v+b is missing something my og didnt nug up like the way im used to...

GhostFace

GhostFace

curious about the promix Hp vs Hp/CC.. ive used the HP for 10years and just went to the hp/cc and I think I like the HP solo a bit better so far. goodluck keep us posted :blackalien:

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Yo I'll Sorry to respond to your rreplyyou sent but tthat's basically a fabric pot in a bucket and that bucket is just for the water runoff correct?

Latest posts

Top Bottom