Breaking news further red rocks!!!!!

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The band will be playing RED ROCKS Sept 30, Oct 1 and 2 nd, Tickets go on sale Sat 10 am. Will be in my usual general admission seat 3rd row center. My buddy gets in line at 5 am I show up around 3pm, I buy his ticket 3 PBR beers, supply lunch, smoke, show cd and end up in the best seat in the house!!!!

G

gooey

in thinking he means furthur, enjoy chickinman you got it figured outlol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
you mean " the band" as in rick danko ( rip) levon helm,robby robertson etc....?

CC

Would be nice to see "The Band " at the rocks, did get to see em back in the day at Winterland thanksgiving day 78, the Last Waltz, sure youve seen the movie....

G

gooey

lucky guy, who hasnt? you must really be in paradise chickenman, peace n puffs

true grit

true grit

nice...sure ill cl tix last minute, party lot all day and be crammed in the middle somewhere chiefin danks. lol.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
a perfect end to a great summer.... oh, and dont trust the Red Rocks sight for camping.. last year it said the camp ground was three miles awayfrom the show... we ended up in golden... not even close...

S

sbkg

whoa. would love to see Furthur at Red Rocks or any show at RR for that matter.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got my tickets for Sunday show, cant wait.......see ya there....

dlovejah

dlovejah

all three Nights.!. I initially ordered Saturday and Sunday and then being the fiend I ordered Friday as well ... On the Bus since 83...:)Hotel Rooms next and well See yall There..!.....

Top Bottom