• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Who wants a handy?

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

id be cool with two dicks.... or even like a pretzel of one. i think my wife might not mind either (shes a freak) LOL

if one guy had two wangs would it be gay if he did a swordfight? hahaha okay i have to leave going nowhere but worse in my mind

ZONER

ZONER

Im worried about that hand Z.. One penis cost me two houses and a car, and a 1,000.00 bucks a month for 18 years.. lol.. And the cost of a manicure must set him back a few hundred!.. Keep on toking farmers.. DP
OUCH DP ......
id be cool with two dicks.... or even like a pretzel of one. i think my wife might not mind either (shes a freak) LOL

if one guy had two wangs would it be gay if he did a swordfight? hahaha okay i have to leave going nowhere but worse in my mind
Hey AOG .....that's like if a dude gives you head ....does that make you gay ....lol

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

OUCH DP ......

Hey AOG .....that's like if a dude gives you head ....does that make you gay ....lol
hahaha, this sparked a funny debate w me and the wife. so masturbation isnt gay, right? well, what if youre really flexible and can give yourself head.... is that gay? cause if it is, touching your dick with even your hand should be right? lol

ZONER

ZONER

hahaha, this sparked a funny debate w me and the wife. so masturbation isnt gay, right? well, what if youre really flexible and can give yourself head.... is that gay? cause if it is, touching your dick with even your hand should be right? lol
Dude .... I just threw up in my mouth. And it's not from gagging ....lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Lmfao

Latest posts

Top Bottom