Breaking The Laws Of Fortitude

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Pushing the plant beyond its limits to see how it reacts, breeding out the ones that herm when fully stressed out.
Does anyone purposely stress thier plants to find the more disease resistant and herm resistant plant to keep for a mother?
I currently have one keeper and I'm still searching for some good medicine to keep around, how do you weed out the bad seeds and find one that's gonna stick around for the long haul?

iKharon

iKharon

Pushing the plant beyond its limits to see how it reacts, breeding out the ones that herm when fully stressed out.
Does anyone purposely stress thier plants to find the more disease resistant and herm resistant plant to keep for a mother?
I currently have one keeper and I'm still searching for some good medicine to keep around, how do you weed out the bad seeds and find one that's gonna stick around for the long haul?
Awesome question.. I'm used to the idea of taking the smaller beans that have vigor.. like a raging runt ya know?..

iKharon

iKharon

By the way, I respect that you're breeding for that aspect and not color, taste, temps, etc.. very cool bro. Props

StandingRock

StandingRock

Ive done that on accident lol And its worked perfectly!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I sometimes pinch and supercrop and monster crop(flip for a week and then back to 24 hrs light for a few more weeks before flip). Only the strong survive to the end without nanners, and if the smell and taste are there you have a true keeper.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Every time I have a plant that shows some nanners toward the end they are always the most potent plants.

And even if I pick them off and 1 or 2 come back I almost never find seeds. If I do it is 1 or 2.

This is with diesel/ Thai and other heavy sativa strains.

Top Bottom