Breck Loft are scammers and Cannabis.com sucks

• Thread starter J-fly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J-fly

J-fly

I got banned for a few days from that shitty cannabis.com forum, for arguing with the Breck Loft. They are the worst dispensary in Summit, they lie to their patients and charge $75 an eighth no joke. Now they are lying to people online and telling them if they sign the Breck Loft up as their caregiver, they RELINQUISH the right to grow their own. They are from Cali so they might be behind on the laws, or they are outright lying. I believe they are lying cuz they have lied to me before. Can you log on and call them out on there BS. Its the Breck Loft sticky thread at the top of the colorado forum. I know some of you have accounts over there. Im just trying to stick up for patients and not let dispensaries lie to and rape patients.

Sshfan

Sshfan

I saw that but I am not going to join that forum. I see very little of value over there. I believe that guy is just misinformed and ignorant but either way charging $75 an eigth and being uneducated about the laws is pretty sad for a dispensary.

I went to my last dispensary as of May 1st. I refuse to have my license scanned every time I come in and put on DOR cameras and have every gram of product I purchase tracked. Sorry... not going to happen.

O

Octopus Sun

dude who owns that shop is a 25 yr old child.
He has no clue on CO laws, and yes he always has been known to tax people.
He admits it.
no big news.
why start shit.
who give 2 fucks?

S

SweetIslandFunk

Canna-med did the same thing to me when I got mine and had no idea, and I signed them for a lower price on the recommendation. one week later I call and fire there asses informing them of there fucked up business practices. Did anyone else hear the rumor about these guys being connected to the russian mafia/ ex KGB? Because I met the dude who owns the place and he is straight out of russia.

Tripsick

Tripsick

You should stand outside with change of caregiver forms and let them know some people get free meds each month for having a quality caregiver.

Yeah and Fuck the Mob run dispensaries.. I'm sure they put out a lot of money to get 1284 into law.:hi:

summitoker

summitoker

Hey j-fly have you ever checked out breck organic therapy? Im curious if their bubba is any good. I agree the breck loft is a ripoff i went in one time and left without buying anything!

F

Frankie Pebbles

Fuck'em why waste your time.. you grow better meds any how!!!

:passingjoint:

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

i was at a meeting they showed up too..not sure what association but they a russian. one of the guys told me they spent 120,000 on a dispensery and it wasn't zoned right and they couldn't open...acted like it was no big deal he was laughing about it....

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The Russians def have a strong grip on the marijuana "centers" in Colorado....it's crazy how the weed business just exploded over here. I've lived here for over 20 years, been smoking dank for over 15 years and glad that the new marijuana laws will be kicking out shady ass felons and mafia/cartels out of this state.:middlefinger Well..can't keep all the bad guys out but most of them. Being a patient and caregiver...I love my Mile High state and my stanky dank.:cool0044:

F

Funkfingers

Some of us felons aren't shady at all, in fact many have felonies for doing exactly what you are a "legal" patient doing..Also keep in mind that any felony other than a drug felony there there is only a 5 year ban..( Drug felons =lifetime ban)

So they didn't really get rid of any criminals, just recent cases, and all drug felons..I should have been robbing banks or something I guess huh? Instead of growing herb, maybe then I would be of good enough moral character..

In fact if there is one complete bullshit part of 1284 it's the fact that marijuana/drug felons are considered of worse moral character than any other felons.. WtF is that???

S

SweetIslandFunk

First it was the Asians that have a grip on marijuana in Colorado a few years ago, Now that their party got crashed the Russians move in and claim territory, I've seen Russians in dispensaries, grow stores, and where I got my rec. It's a looming Motif in colorado MMJ just being noticed, my question is when are the people that actually live and work here in a non political or criminal status going to have a say in whats going on in MMJ?

L

LOWLIFE

Ever seen a Rusky with a green thumb? Nah! it aint happenin! They are way to greedy to take the time n patients to develop skill at the nug.

Take it from me, unless you got something big on them and they are afraid you'll kill thier asses quicker than they'll kill you, do not fucking do business with shady Russians. Colorado seems to have gotten some Rusky mob creep in from P nw area last few years.
They come from a damn hardened completly different culture and the folks down for crime are pyschos and ruthless heartless. They'll rob n beat your ass then snitch ya off a few minutes later if they don't just kill ya.

:anim_09:

beezleb878

beezleb878

With as broke as America is and with as much effort the IRS is going to be putting in to collect taxes it is a matter of time before they take the microscopes out on these places and watch and then go after the money if they dont feel they are getting it.

If they are paying their tax and bills than its up to the market to decide in my view. At the end of the day, it is a business and not a charity. Even when dispensaries give feebees its in the hopes you will buy the stuff to hope it strengthens the customer/client relationship. Not all benefits are tangible and nothing is truly free.

If it cost to much their, go some where else or start a plot but having strong hate like emotions because it cost to much for you seems a bit childish to me, especially when its it not the only game in town. Just as some may feel things should be cheaper, others feel with just as much merit that the markets should decide. Ones view really depends on how you fit in that environment. It is not the dispensaries fault that life has put some people out of the economic range.

Their were other options before that place and their are others options now too.

Sshfan

Sshfan

Just as some may feel things should be cheaper, others feel with just as much merit that the markets should decide. Ones view really depends on how you fit in that environment. It is not the dispensaries fault that life has put some people out of the economic range.

Their were other options before that place and their are others options now too.

Spoken like a true capitalist. Who cares if they are ripping SICK people the fuck off with outragous prices. People that base their beliefs on purely capitalistic measures with no morals are what is ruining this country. Hey its a free market if some idiot is niave or desperate enough to buy it that makes it ok.

putembk

putembk

The nice thing about growing your own candy is you don't have to go to dispensaries. I have met some nice people at a couple of them however.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow. We bought our home from a native-born Russian, and what should have been a 90 day escrow became 8 long months. We had to hire an attorney, and when all was said and done they put different locks on every door to the house and we had to harass their listing agent to get the fucking keys. They wipe their asses with contracts and turn their noses up at the law, and love to tell you how things are done in Russia.

Listen up, ya red motherfucker, if I were IN Russia I might be interested in how they're done in Russia. But I am in the good old Yoo Ess of A, and we do things differently here!

That said, I've heard some very interesting things from people who live in neighborhoods with large Russian populations. And whatever you do, don't equate Ukrainians with Russians, they're two different beasts.

Sorry for that, I had to rant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom