Breckenridge Bound

• Thread starter Seed Buyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

Headed to Breck early Feb. Been a few times but was curious if you CO peeps had any favorite restaurants or cool things I should check out when I am there.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Headed to Breck early Feb. Been a few times but was curious if you CO peeps had any favorite restaurants or cool things I should check out when I am there.
CASA BONITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(FYI, they don't allow smoking doobz in Black Bart's cave. Learned that the hard way. )

If you are going to be on the slopes, do some digging and find a smoke shack. Westword did a story last year I think, but I am not sure how many shacks were turned into firewood after it printed.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

CASA BONITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(FYI, they don't allow smoking doobz in Black Bart's cave. Learned that the hard way. )

If you are going to be on the slopes, do some digging and find a smoke shack. Westword did a story last year I think, but I am not sure how many shacks were turned into firewood after it printed.
Hey Cartman (LOL), isn't that in Lakewood?

If you get drunk enough, Rasta Pasta has some decent chow, and a fun atmosphere, right in Breck.

summitoker

summitoker

rasta pasta is still around? it has been over 10 years since i lived in summit, i figured they were long gone.

S

Seed Buyer

Yeah I have been to Rasta Pasta before, funny you mentioned getting drunk before eating their food. It seemed like a good spot for college kids on a budget or a family with a hurd of kids to feed. The wife and I don't really drink and prefer to blow our loot on quality food instead. I cant smoke for legal reasons but was still gonna check out the rec weed spots. I am assuming they are still a few miles out of town.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Hey Cartman (LOL), isn't that in Lakewood?

If you get drunk enough, Rasta Pasta has some decent chow, and a fun atmosphere, right in Breck.
It is un-'Merican to visit Denver and not enjoy the lunch tray-stadium blaze orange nacho cheese-teenaged wait staff or lifers.

CLIFF DIVERS

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I used to work at the Kickapoo Tavern up at Keystone mountain.
Pretty cool place. Good food.
Great place to meet drunk chicks due to the high elevation and alcohol.
Please take some photos.
It's been a while since I have been.
Have a great time and stay safe.

xavier7995

xavier7995

The casa is so amazing, not gonna lie I really enjoyed it being really really high and just wandering around. I should point out that I also think the Wisconsin Dells are the most amazing place on earth. Mountain splendor... f that, we got go karts and adventure golf...and a collection of roadside attractions.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Casa Bonita might be one of the better episodes but I did not think it was a real place. So it does exist?
It does and it is awesome. I also thought it was made up until I saw the commercial and my wife's family cane to visit so it was a perfect chance. The food is bad...pretty much inedible, you are paying 10 bucks to walk around mostly. It was still hilarious and south park was fairly accurate.

Edit : yeah that's the spot, a big silly pink castle.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Rasta pasta is out of business in Breck now. If you're going with your family or wife/GF there are sleigh rides from Frisco. They take you to a tent in the woods, feed you pretty decent food and they have live entertainment.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Rasta pasta is out of business in Breck now. If you're going with your family or wife/GF there are sleigh rides from Frisco. They take you to a tent in the woods, feed you pretty decent food and they have live entertainment.
I miss this place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom