Bred from Unknown(s) Run #3

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah id just shuffle as needed and see which handles the light better. My guess would be the fastest grower

Observationist

Observationist

Swapped

Increasing feed.

Hoping I have the ratios right too.

Approximately 3g 5-12

2g 15-0

1g epsom

But plant looks like it’s asking for more nutes and light, the bigger ones anyways.

I like having a bunch of little plants, however, I am not currently properly utilizing my space, currently working on maximizing.

That blue spectrum makes a huge difference in the plants morphology

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

They all definitely seem to have stretched/grew a bit over night.

And this one more so

They were still kinda under net

Observationist

Observationist

Before work sometimes I’ll have the blue spectrum on for an hour or so, and then after work till lights off at 1; it gets more red and blue.

Possible driver malfunction on this older light but still has some LEDs in the pencil.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Swapped

Increasing feed.

Hoping I have the ratios right too.

Approximately 3g 5-12

2g 15-0

1g epsom

But plant looks like it’s asking for more nutes and light, the bigger ones anyways.
I like having a bunch of little plants.

That blue spectrum makes a huge difference in the plants morphology
Yeah i cant count how many times i hear its light intensity when in actuality its the spectrum. But you don’t know what you don’t know until you know what you don’t know… haha you might have to tead that twice to make sense of it… if its not my fat fingers and autocorrect its my wording.

Yeah dont go by numbers go by the plants… you could also adjust VPD to increase uptake if there is room for that

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah i cant count how many times i hear its light intensity when in actuality its the spectrum. But you don’t know what you don’t know until you know what you don’t know… haha you might have to tead that twice to make sense of it… if its not my fat fingers and autocorrect its my wording.

Yeah dont go by numbers go by the plants… you could also adjust VPD to increase uptake if there is room for that
VPD has been something I have not too been critical on these passed two runs, but I would like to and you should.

I was trying to keep up with it at first of course for efficiency and optimizations sakes

but since I’m not here enough and don’t have it on controllers - idk - I will/can try too again - and eventually will get everything rigged.

Atleast 50 hum and temp fluctuates from 72-80.

Appreciate you’re help Aqua.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

VPD has been something I have not been critical on these passed two runs.

I was trying to keep up with it at first of course for efficiency and optimizations sakes

but since I’m not here enough and don’t have it on controllers - idk

Atleast 50 hum and temp fluctuates from 72-80.
Inkbird you can get heating/cooling, humidification and dehumidification controls all for like $80

Observationist

Observationist

Inkbird you can get heating/cooling, humidification and dehumidification controls all for like $80
I’ll look into it, starting to get caught up and In a better financial state.

Thanks man, I’ve been hearing about inkbird around here

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’ll look into it, starting to get caught up and In a better financial state.
Yeah it all adds up but do aome research as im sure you will into what suits your needs before wasting money. The plants look great and id say its not necessarily a priority for yourself since you got things reasonably under control anyhow

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah it all adds up but do aome research as im sure you will into what suits your needs before wasting money. The plants look great and id say its not necessarily a priority for yourself since you got things reasonably under control anyhow
Thank you very much

Yeah it’s been a pretty manual job so far , keeps me occupied though and it’s peaceful

Love it more than anything else I’ve done pretty much

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah i cant count how many times i hear its light intensity when in actuality its the spectrum. But you don’t know what you don’t know until you know what you don’t know… haha you might have to tead that twice to make sense of it… if its not my fat fingers and autocorrec
I gotcha.

Observationist

Observationist

Looks like it’s flattening out

Getting the balance down.

Nothing stopping this perpetual train

Observationist

Observationist

Man, what is it about the LEDs or blue spectrum that causes such a nutrient shift?/demand Compared to HPS/red ?

Wonder if the “compact” has an affect, is there more cells in compact “blue plants” compared to to “red” plants that grow more elongated? Therefore more nutrient for cellular division?

I no clue just thoughts.

Full spectrum meaning better overall growth/demand = more nutrients

They have to “tune” photoreceptors/make more for the spectrum it’s receiving ?

I wanna study this shit more in depth.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Have you read @BillFarthing thread called ballin on a budget? Great info in there and some fulvic and silica are great additions to that recipe
Oh yea of course that’s where it stemmed from

A scalable “commercial” nutrient option for bang for buck - it seemed so

Instead of buying water in a bottle.

Top Bottom