Breeder's Choice Seed Collective.

• Thread starter songbird420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

songbird420

Hey farmers. I was wondering if any of u guys had any experience with Breeder's Choice. They seem to have some really interesting strains, like satellite sativa which is a cross of the socal g13 and a purple pheno of pure haze provided by oldtimer I believe... Any info from anybody who has worked with their gear would be greatly appreciated.

peace.
sb420

B

biggs

have a look through their section on breedbay mate. theres quiet alot of grow threads with their strains to look at to give you an idea. got a few of their strains myself, but haven't had a chance to pop them yet. if you want more info on them its best to look on their own site or on the bay.

S

songbird420

Thanks for the info biggs. I peruse bbay fairly often so I'm hip to their strainbase, just looking for as many opinions on their gear as can be found... Yeah Alpha, they've got some interesting strains available. Check'em out.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
People wait months and years for seed orders from BCO. Good luck friend.

E

easypleasie

Breeder's choice is also at Sannie's shop so you might be able to find some more info there. That's if it's the same Breeder's Choice that i'm thinking of. Very interesting crosses. Different from the ones listed on breedbay. Also, they have a forum that you might be able to find info on but it's currently down at the moment. opengrow.com Good luck finding what you're looking for!

O

Oregon James

i personaly was taken for 1200.00 by theese people { kachina.hothouseflower cannabis eye etc...} been almost two years and still no beans and no confiscation slip in the mail

S

SMOKEINJOE

have dealt wit them. took a while to get my order but i eventually did. worth the wait as well. you will get plants that are different from most other breeders. very unique sh@t that is potent. i have nigerian x skunk89, bubba x trainwreck, chitrali x thai,white kush,pure kush xoaxocan, congolese x skunk89

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Breeder's choice is also at Sannie's shop so you might be able to find some more info there. That's if it's the same Breeder's Choice that i'm thinking of. Very interesting crosses. Different from the ones listed on breedbay. Also, they have a forum that you might be able to find info on but it's currently down at the moment. opengrow.com Good luck finding what you're looking for!

That Breeder's Choice is different from BCO @ cannabis eye.

K

koopa troopa

i always wanted to see what soulfruit and ladycane were all about. g13 x ssh for ladycane sounds deadly... looks like they got F2s in stock too.

B

biggs

i personaly was taken for 1200.00 by theese people { kachina.hothouseflower cannabis eye etc...} been almost two years and still no beans and no confiscation slip in the mail

send hhf a message on breedbay mate and he will sort it for you. i was waiting for over a year for my first order when they ran into problems but it has been sorted. they are much more reliable now that they've teamed up with the bay.

S

sweatloaf13

I have the soulfruit and it's absolutely beautiful!!! I've heard HHf has made good.....they're also giving away PureHaze beans with every order!!!

B

biggs

picked up a pack of their pure kush seeds on friday. should find some serious dank in these, fo sho. :banana:

S

sweatloaf13

if they're anything like the cut of the 'real deal' I got,you'll find a keeper(s) fo' sure!! They are good guys,bad rep to some but done right by me....their Soulfruit is a winner!

Soulfruitnugclose
B

biggs

looks dank as fugg mate. hope your enjoying smoking her.:smiley_joint:

D

Dark Angel

I don't trust cannabiseye....But i ordered OurDiesel a while ago from the bay and no problems with delivery. They sure have some interesting beans over there. You can order @ sanniesshop i have the lowryder, nycd, double fun, mata hari, white molokai, molokai kush, anesthesia and herijuana... Or just talk to sannie here @ the farm...
Anyway, good luck with the orders.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
neve had a prob.....

....i bought a bunch of stuff from them guys (thru the BAY tho) and got proper stuff....pre98bub X cheese....a whiter cheese thats cheese X 98 aloha white widow.... a "double wreck" i hadnt popped yet..the chitral they got is a real neat looking plant, fun, easy to grow, real pretty...not real knock out buzz, but it is a nice head check still.....I heard some slippery stuff about them, but i orderded from a place that has their beans and the company i ordered from has thus far, ALWAYS delivers, so i ordered a handful of stuff...they showed....the germ'd good..found some "keeper" stuff....they OK by me....

S

SnowCap

I don't trust cannabiseye....But i ordered OurDiesel a while ago from the bay and no problems with delivery. They sure have some interesting beans over there. You can order @ sanniesshop i have the lowryder, nycd, double fun, mata hari, white molokai, molokai kush, anesthesia and herijuana... Or just talk to sannie here @ the farm...
Anyway, good luck with the orders.

The only stuff that you listed that is BCO is the Our Diesel, the rest are Sannie seeds, in his area breeders choice, as in his choice.

D

Dark Angel

I know but I got more seeds from BCO. Got more coming too. I don't remember all the beans lol... But never had a problem with delivery from bbay.

EDIT: I have Moonflower, Skunk89 and Sourstar.

B

baggins

I have a few of their beans. While I have not had problems, plenty have seen issues with backorder. Over at bbay they just sold more than 100 pack of seeds within a day or 2. One of the people involved is sick and currently hospitalized. While not an excuse, it does shed a new light on their shipping problems. Bbay solved the problem by having him send all the stock he wishes to sell, to them and they package and ship it out. That way it eliminates selling seeds that are out of stock. I have their new blue diesel, double wreck, blue point sativa, chocolate haze, mountain view kush mix, and sour fruit.

Top Bottom