Breeders Meet Up

• Thread starter SugarSweet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Thanks @logic heres a pic of the strain im working on now.

Cash Crop Auto x West Coast Og Auto

20160815 231510
20160824 175311
20160827 212252
SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Thats my f2 so far. Heres one last pic. Got about 1.5 oz off of a single plant is this decent for an auto? Not bad for me and the last few grows ive had. made a few changes to my area so as long as i keep improving my yield & quality thats all i care about. Lol

20160827 220223
S

SHIRDABZALOT

I've made hundreds of crosses, yet I wouldn't call my self a breeder......maybe an expert pollen chucker with a good eye for males.....but I lean to the theory that someone else has to label you breeder by your accolades and achievements. Sorry man no self entitlements in this game. My only advice(s) would be to stay diligent and I wouldn't suggest "breeding" autos if your into dank. They just fall short for me in final product.

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

I've made hundreds of crosses, yet I wouldn't call my self a breeder......maybe an expert pollen chucker with a good eye for males.....but I lean to the theory that someone else has to label you breeder by your accolades and achievements. Sorry man no self entitlements in this game. My only advice(s) would be to stay diligent and I wouldn't suggest "breeding" autos if your into dank. They just fall short for me in final product.

Welcome to the farm. :)

Yeah i know what you mean @SHIRDABZALOT i use autos to understand breeding and because they have a way shorter grow time as well as a small window of opportunity to cross pollenate. I have recently grown bored with autos personally. Making the switch back to photo strains. I have some nice trainwreck x og crosses, dark delight, and expecting some white widow seeds coming from nirvana directly. So im gonna have some really great genetics to play around with. One thing i wanna learn is storing pollen for future crosses/backcrosses.

Robert72181

Robert72181

Hey guys im a new breeder around here looking to gain a lot of info amd learn as much as i can to create some beautiful strains for personal use

How's it going man . Welcome to the farm or I don't know he might already been a member

Top Bottom