Breeding advice and suggestions please

• Thread starter Koda399
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Koda399

Koda399

So I'm going to start making some of my own seeds and I'm looking for your thoughts on what would work well. I have 2 strains that I'm planning on using to cross with other strains. These would be for my own use unless something might be of interest to someone else.

I have BOG sour bubble and Hazeman 88 G13/Hashplant. What would be some ideal strains to cross with these?

Some others I have:
Humboldt Seed Co - Blueberry muffin
In house genetics- Black cherry pie F5
Destiny exotic genetics - glueberry muffin, yeti, o-face, and happy face.
Captain red beard - chem dawg and glumosa
Cult Classic Seeds - Unicorn sherbet, Wedding fantasy, and ultra freshies

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So I'm going to start making some of my own seeds and I'm looking for your thoughts on what would work well. I have 2 strains that I'm planning on using to cross with other strains. These would be for my own use unless something might be of interest to someone else.

I have BOG sour bubble and Hazeman 88 G13/Hashplant. What would be some ideal strains to cross with these?

Some others I have:
Humboldt Seed Co - Blueberry muffin
In house genetics- Black cherry pie F5
Destiny exotic genetics - glueberry muffin, yeti, o-face, and happy face.
Captain red beard - chem dawg and glumosa
Cult Classic Seeds - Unicorn sherbet, Wedding fantasy, and ultra freshies
I have heard that hashplant expresses pretty dominantly in breeding, so I would put it against something else pretty strong. My gut reaction would be either Chemdog or Blueberry Muffin, but that Black Cherry Pie F5 is also pretty enticing....

For Sour Bubble, I do not know. I am actually running three right now. A week or two to go before I sex them and flower the girl(s). Have you run them? What are your thoughts?

Edit: Saw what Captain Red Beard is...wasn't really looking at breeders. I think Blueberry Muffin and Black Cherry Pie F5 probably have the best shout imo. Just my gut reaction, CRB might be awesome I have no idea. I know HSC's reputation around here and it's strong. I have heard of in-house genetics well enough to figure they are in the right ballpark.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Btw, I would have interest in watching you grow out any crosses and potentially the results...I have a couple haze and widow males I am planning to try as dads. My first round of potential mom candidates are females of each strain plus Authentic Genetics Skunk #1 (from 80s stock), Sour Bubble, and Panama from Ace Seeds.

Like whatever you sent over plus haze or plus widow could be kinda cool, ya know? Something really terpy with a nice tight structure and good resin plus that Colombian zing? Maybe?

I mean I would keep it in the back of my mind if you were offering to trade seeds.....

Koda399

Koda399

Btw, I would have interest in watching you grow out any crosses and potentially the results...I have a couple haze and widow males I am planning to try as dads. My first round of potential mom candidates are females of each strain plus Authentic Genetics Skunk #1 (from 80s stock), Sour Bubble, and Panama from Ace Seeds.

Like whatever you sent over plus haze or plus widow could be kinda cool, ya know? Something really terpy with a nice tight structure and good resin plus that Colombian zing? Maybe?

I mean I would keep it in the back of my mind if you were offering to trade seeds.....
Hell yeah, that would be cool with me.

I just got the sour bubble so I haven't tried them yet but they are next up.

Koda399

Koda399

Hey milson, how did your sour bubble turn out? I only started 4 of them and got 3 males and what appears to be one really nice female. Just flipped to flower yesterday on her.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hey milson, how did your sour bubble turn out? I only started 4 of them and got 3 males and what appears to be one really nice female. Just flipped to flower yesterday on her.
Sadly i got three males and did not keep them. Will try again. Stoked to hear about the nice female though!

Koda399

Koda399

Sadly i got three males and did not keep them. Will try again. Stoked to hear about the nice female though!
Damn, that sucks! I guess I was lucky to get one girl. I'll take some pics of her tomorrow. She's not very big but she's a vigorous bush 😎 I didn't want to let her veg too long because I also have 5 black cherry pie females I'm trying to find a keeper with.

Top Bottom