Breeding for whorls

• Thread starter Sativied
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Whats is growin On Mr Sati whorls!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Great to still see you rockin your wold with fine ladies . . . . .

Hope the winter was kind to ya, I needed to get this last semester finished with a B average if I
was to make it into My internship this fall.
Well I made it.
Now I will have a chance to get in a Lab and do some plant research at the celular level.
Much to do and to share everything I can
Keep rockin it bro
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats is growin On Mr Sati whorls!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Great to still see you rockin your wold with fine ladies . . . . .

Hope the winter was kind to ya, I needed to get this last semester finished with a B average if I
was to make it into My internship this fall.
Well I made it.
Now I will have a chance to get in a Lab and do some plant research at the celular level.
Much to do and to share everything I can
Keep rockin it bro
FlyJ
Congrats on your achievement brother!!!! props ++++

Z

zSkeletoRz

What happened with breeding for whorls?

I have a Lama Malana from cocogenes that is whorled phyllotaxy and has passed the 6th node and still producing 3 branches per node. This seems to be a male so far.

I also have a blueberry from joti that also is whorled phyllotaxy and is about to finish flowering. Nice fat buds. To much stretch bud very solid buds.

I'm wondering if it would be worth revegging the blueberry female to use the male Lama malana on it?

802Seeds

802Seeds

What happened with breeding for whorls?

I have a Lama Malana from cocogenes that is whorled phyllotaxy and has passed the 6th node and still producing 3 branches per node. This seems to be a male so far.

I also have a blueberry from joti that also is whorled phyllotaxy and is about to finish flowering. Nice fat buds. To much stretch bud very solid buds.

I'm wondering if it would be worth revegging the blueberry female to use the male Lama malana on it?
You could also self the plant. Seems like a lot of genetics to mix, but you do you

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Coincidentally I got one of the PF-F1 tri-whorled in my closet right now. Not for seeds this run, just growing some personal stash in a sloppy setup.

E15696D0 90B9 4FC0 BB62 D1CD3F4BD107

3093FCDE 6004 49FE AC6E C80842BB36ED

802Seeds

802Seeds

20230130 172310
20230130 164943
20230130 164956

Update on the NL5 whorls, they're super happy and vigorous. Flipped to 12/12 and headed into breeding 🤞

Top Bottom