Breeding with a Purpose

• Thread starter gerardbutler79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gerardbutler79

As far as being medicinal, the most important traits of marijuana smoke I look for in a strain are the munchies effect (I'm on a diet), how my heart feels after ingestion (is it racing?) and how much my mood brightens as a result of the smoke. None of this information typically accompanies a seed description and I'm not sure why. Could you guys tell me which ones you think are good? I already know DJ Shorts F13 is a winner on all fronts, except for the munchies effect.

Reactions: mal
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That would b 2 call b'cuz each strain will hit everybody different..

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew F-13 a few years ago and it was excellent, any pack of seeds you buy will have some variety. It sounds like your looking for a mostly sativa x with little anxiety. The more indica in a x usually means more of a down buzz, with munchies. I would stick with good breeders, there are a lot here and DJ is excellent as well. You could always use a good F-13 male to make some x's that you would probably enjoy as well. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm inclind to agree with makin' goo here- I've personally noticed that the very same herb will affect different people smoking it in opposite ways, at least when it comes to the munchies. Some refer to 'smoking their breakfast', and they claim an appetite suppressant effect, where others- after the same herb at the same time- raid the local donut shop...

Speaking personally, I only notice my heart races if I've had a lot of really potent herb. It'sone reason why I don't blast a bunch of hits of something new or unfamiliar; I don't like that effect and it gets in the way of my enjoyment.

Mood for me is a more consistent function of strain type; some herb regularly makes me drool on the couch or sleep- or fall silent in a roomful of friends- and some perks me up. Personally, I think they both have their place, but I don't need help falling asleep so I end up smoking more of the happy/perky/get shit done stuff.

G

gerardbutler79

Lets add nose run n a slight sweat to that list....I want some herbs that makes me paranoid n window peek like comin off sid, makes my heart race n skip n flutter, eat out the inside ass of a dead goat, makes me sweat and my nose run. Post them medicinal beans up on the bay n I'll buy um.

LOL. Funny guy. On a serious note I'd like to know what DOESN"T make your heart flutter after a good burn session. Libido enhancing, antidepressant, no racing heart beat, and no paranoia are all very sought after traits in good herb. Not sure why they aren't emphasized more often

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

sounds like you want some lavender, one of the best medicinal strains iv had the pleasure to smoke/grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom