Breeding

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

Selection of the best plants right, alot of people basically apply what they know to everything else.

We breed animals, we breed plants, select the best, what would happen if we were to do the same with humans, theoretically. Of course such an act is probably immoral.

H

Husbandnwife420

i do beleve thats ben tryed i think his name was hitler:punch

7rayos

The one problem with that is naming the children resulting from the ibl's experiments. People would be referred as Nigel-Helmut-Bonaventure-Sokorokoto-Jin-Tao BX S1 x a philippino girl i've found in my travels.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Selection of the best plants right, alot of people basically apply what they know to everything else.

We breed animals, we breed plants, select the best, what would happen if we were to do the same with humans, theoretically. Of course such an act is probably immoral.

Are you high or sometin'? lol:mmm:giggle

C

coldnorth

The one problem with that is naming the children resulting from the ibl's experiments. People would be referred as Nigel-Helmut-Bonaventure-Sokorokoto-Jin-Tao BX S1 x a philippino girl i've found in my travels.

hahahaha gave me a :giggle

S

Sheek

Okay... well what if humans were bred to begin with? By somebody, called God, Allah, he is known by many names, i prefer to call him the Creator.
Has that ever been a possibilty you thought about?
Fact is that the human race does have many kinds of sickness.
One is of course, the God-Syndrome. Thus we take everything for granit and every thing we do is justified, just because we are human and we think we are more superior to other life on Earth, the planet itself... shit we put a flag on the moon, and call it ours. So is the sun, it belongs to us again so who cares about the other planets. Until they might be gone... and so on.. till the solar system is out of order (similiar to Cannabis Genitics too, right?)
Anyways, this is a really deep subject, almost endless.
But to answer your question, people(who might not have been good people) have been researchin this matter for AGES. Nowdays, and within the last centuries due to modern technologies the possibities have grown endless as well. Endless, creepy shit goin on my friend!
True to husband, Hitler was involved... he didnt start it all.
He didnt end it all. You think all the main brain scientists doing the research, got locked up? No, actually they got bought up... with new names, new citzenships for the countries they worked for. Boy oh boy... learn your history ... Nothing what you know is true. The Tests/research has beenunder the lid tho. Lets say Dolly, the Sheep isnt the first cloned animal. And wasnt the last. Tight Lid has been kept on all of this, but the news will be let out, when the time is right and it is too late, usually that is the case.
Obama had already stated right after his electioin, this is a priority to open and regulate DNA Studies, projects and Reforms. Lmao.. just wait bro... things will get crazier by the day.

So OPEN YOUR MIND!!!! This goes for you too here, DevilsHarvest.

We humans have a objective here on earth, just like the plants, we are still here to grow.

Heres a nice picture... check it out kill-9, i found it a week ago, knowing somebody like you will soon cross my path... its really nice. because it is really true, and is a growing possibity, as well.... Scary, Scary:

T

Thick Smoke

kill9- i think your right, that means i should start bangin scarlett johansen :rock

7rayos- i had soda come out of my nose when i read your post!!! thanx alot

sheek- dude i think you need to relax and smoke some bro!!! it is ok

i do think america should start a breeding program. i am tired of stupid people making stupid kids.
i am serious, i think we should put a fence around north dakota and put the stupid people there.
then put a fence around south dakota and fill it with murderers and rapists and what not!!

come on would anyone actually miss the dakota's?

K

kill-9

I am not speaking about race. But let's say 5 powerful wealthy intelligient men of random nationalities are sought after by females.

Lets say that females want to mate with these gentlemen to produce intelligient children.

They do this at sperm banks I'm sure. But excluding the religious part of it, what if men had multiple mates that numbered into the hundreds. And ONLY these 5 men can fuck these women.

I'm sure some of you have a one special male plant and pollinated hundreds of females.

I was thinking these men wouldnt survive, they would esentially be competing for women and if only a handful of men were given thousand of women. And other males were assassinated?(Ripped)

K

Kalcu

I was thinking about this some today, humans simply do not have a lot of offspring for selection. But then again there is not, well mostly not fair about the diversity among children......we sure don't breed humans like plants, trying to see how many traits we can have in our first generation. People have kids and genes express or get passed or neither, we sure don't go looking for all that is there. It is amazing how many sperm and eggs there are, all the potential that is never explored.......but one kid can carry a lot of information, just not as selective as we like to explore plants......we really don't want to miss a thing there.

I

I N Hail

It could be called "Selective Inbred'n"...he he he :love0018:

I N Hail

Latest posts

Top Bottom