Breeding ?????

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

I was reading a article a while back that subcool wrote about taking your male plant in the shower with the female and u can cover just they under buds or just single buds with pollen then u would spray the plants down with water break the mail and submerge the male in a bucket of water to kill any pollen so my question is
How long does the pollen have to stay on
the female plant before I spray the plant don't with water
The reason behind spraying it down is to kill they pollen so I can put the plant back in the main bud room with out seeding any of the other in the flower room

Does is work right when the pollen touches the hair or does it need to sit there for a day before. I spray them down

cooper1

cooper1

And logic had a thread a while back about putting a male in a clear box in your flower roo
I forgot what he called it any one remember or got any help for me doing it this wAy

TreeS

TreeS

most people wait 24 hours before spray down but my understanding is that the pollen works immediately and the hair actually begins to die as the pollen makes its journey inside the calyx

I take the girl im pollinating and put her under the t5 for a day, spray down, and put her back in the bloom room

Latest posts

Top Bottom