Brewing A Beneficial Tea With Uk Products

• Thread starter Mickygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mickygreen

Mickygreen

His guys ,

I'm about 8 days 12/12 and and about to start seeing flowers in my flowering tent and want to brew a beneficial tea but not sure on the route to go?
Ingredients I have already to hand...
PLANT SUCCESS ORCA
PLANT SUCCESS GREAT WHITE
BIOBIZZ WORM HUMUS
BLACK STRAP MOLASSES

what else would you guys recommend? I'm only growing 2plants in a oxypot xl so my res is filled with 50litres
How much would I have to brew and what dosege would you recommend?

I

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Let me get the ball rolling here, tho i grow in organic living soil so it may not work for hydro i am sure someone would chime in to correct it. My recipe for flowering plants is this,

-wormcastings
-high p guano
-banana peel ashes or palm tree ashes
-DE
-molasses
-great white (if i have it)
-fish hydrolysate
-alg-a-mic (i still have it so i use it, you can use kelp meal instead)
-humic and fulvic acid
-oat flour or rye flour

Also read somewhere that if you have a mostly indica leaning strain alfalfa meal in the early flowering works well too.

I do my brew with 3 litres of water 1-2 cups wormcastings, 1 cup guano, 1-2 teaspoon ashes, 1-2 tbs oat flour, 1/2 cup DE, 1 tbs molasses, 5 ml alg-a-mic or kelp meal, 5 ml fish hydrolysate, i bubble this between 24 to 72 hours max. 1 teaspoon fulvic acid at the very end and also from what i read, you can add bacterial innoculants at the start but i read that mychorrizae doesn’t stay alive for very long unless it attaches itself to roots so i add those innoculants at the last 12 hours or so. I gave this to my 2 white widow autos from dinafem at my last grow, at every watering diluted 1 to 1 with plain water until the last 2-3 weeks and no burns, no stress.

I am pretty sure this tea wouldn’t work in hydro (in my research on the subject i read that too much organic matter inevitably will cause bad bacteria to bloom) but maybe you can get something out of the recipe.

Top Bottom