Brief hello !!

• Thread starter PrincetonEko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PrincetonEko

Thought I’d say hello and introduce myself.

Doing my first 3 plant grow just for a bit of fun, these are 6 weeks old from seed. Would just like a size and health input from experienced growers :)

Strain: Dutch passion critical orange feminised (non auto). At which height and size do you start flowering giving my limited grow height of 1.8 metres.

Redneckx

Redneckx

Thought I’d say hello and introduce myself.

Doing my first 3 plant grow just for a bit of fun, these are 6 weeks old from seed. Would just like a size and health input from experienced growers :)

Strain: Dutch passion critical orange feminised (non auto). At which height and size do you start flowering giving my limited grow height of 1.8 metres.
Welcome to the Farm!
Pretty lady's, just finished my critical orange punch auto from DP, love the smell and they were sticky af. Can't wait to test them 😊
Good luck with your lady's!
Loving the contrasting greens !!! No filter 🤣
Don't love it too much, thats prob. an issue.
Post your setup light, soil, nutes etc. If you want some help before it gets worse.
Love it too!

P

PrincetonEko

Welcome to the Farm!
Pretty lady's, just finished my critical orange punch auto from DP, love the smell and they were sticky af. Can't wait to test them 😊
Good luck with your lady's!

Don't love it too much, thats prob. an issue.
Post your setup light, soil, nutes etc. If you want some help before it gets worse.
Love it too!
If only appears on “new leaves” disappears after 5 days or so I’ve not been overly bothered about it.

Could be light on the sensitive new leaves I guess. I’ll post full setup asap.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If only appears on “new leaves” disappears after 5 days or so I’ve not been overly bothered about it.

Could be light on the sensitive new leaves I guess. I’ll post full setup asap.
It’s is too powerful. Either turn it down, or raise it. The light is causing the plant to pull all of the mag out of the medium. 👊🏻🤡

P

PrincetonEko

It’s is too powerful. Either turn it down, or raise it. The light is causing the plant to pull all of the mag out of the medium. 👊🏻🤡
I can’t see this is the issue.

I’m using a 900Umol LED (200W power rated) setup and it’s 24” away from the canopy.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I’m using a 900Umol LED (200W power rated) setup and it’s 24” away from the canopy.
I'm using a 200w led and I have mine set to 29" away. But I'm in seedling stage. 🌱

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It looks like light stress to me. Increasing Mg would help, but so would reducing the intensity of the light. Light and Mg are interrelated. Mg is the central atom in the chlorophyl molecule.

The leaves look a bit overwatered, as well.

The specs are a good place to start, but these plants vary a lot in what they need. So, the best practice is to learn to read the plants. In this case, I'd recommend watering less frequently and changing the light.

Loving the contrasting greens !!!
The plant is complaining.

+1

Top Bottom