Brightgreengroup

• Thread starter epitome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Good project brother BGG!

Besides being grey and often accused of having some canine proclivities, I'm a Euro/Native American mongrel. I selected Graywolf in honor of my Choctaw/Cherokee ancestors and their Way ya (American Gray Wolf) Clan.

I'm always glad to see my brother's take control of their destiny and I can't think of a more appropriate market niche for Native Americans to fill! Whooooop, lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
It is an understatement to express how excited I am, graywolf lol thanks for joining the conversation, my uncle Noble Wolf speaks nothing but positive things about your skills...using your input on the net as example, he @Psychonaut47 has explained the difference between a well read oil extractionist VS a concentrate expert, he describes your skills as an expert by your understanding of each component and how each phase of plants life interacts with each other phase and how it plays it's role in the medicinal efficacy of the extract...In my most humble opinion BGG's research facility would be greatly impacted by your expertise in an almost necessary way. Thank you for your interest and hopefully involvement?
@nazarbattu I called @Graywolf a Master of his kraft! A Master is similar to the Shaman in the realm of existing on multiple planes of reality in order to blaze a path/bridge if you will, connecting the person, the earth, and the cosmos to accomplish things as simple as a great nights rest. Great to see you here graywolf and I hope to sea you on the island soon and possibly in reality one day, I'm a fan of your work, contributions and vocabulary. Peace and cosmic grease!

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

All things bright green group

WELCOME TO BRIGHT GREEN GROUP OF COMPANIES

PLAY VIDEO
OUR WORK
The Bright Green Group of Companies and the Acoma Pueblo Native American tribe have partnered to create the world’s most advanced, state-of-the-art greenhouse facility and research center for medicinal plants.

The development will occupy approximately 150 acres of the Acoma Indian Reservation. After the two-year construction project is completed, the facility will have the capacity to grow up to 40 million plants per year.

“My role as CEO was to bring together the best in the industry to build a facility that is compliant, automated, environmentally responsible and keeps track of each and every one of the 40 million plants we grow each year,” said John Stockwell, Chief Executive Officer of the Bright Green Group.

“This project is a tremendous opportunity for investors and researchers who want to be leaders in the medicinal plant industry.”
I hope you get in where you fit in preemz!

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

If we start in April 2017 then June 2019 sounds about right...I'm under the impression that sections complete will be producing while latter sections are being constructed, potentially pushing the completion date even further, but speculation is not my specialty....I'm assuming, Godwilling we build this in sections and would be assisting in any hang ups in production. Hypothetically, a special projects crew would be maintaining production while collaborating with engineers for present and future production...even robots need IPM, especially conveyor robots and cryovacs, well atleast in the Beef Packing Industry...fun times ahead, as long as the cosmic alignment stays on point ;^}
Try to get me on sooner Tio, ah weso! jajaja

epitome

epitome

@epitome @nazarbattu you guys be patient and be ready to transplant...again and remember preparedness + opportunity= BLESSINGS
I didn't even say nothing unc, I been patient 15 years I can wait another month or whatever's....should I have waited on the thread?

epitome

epitome

agreed, i have been discussing this with @nazarbattu and its a wonderful project and potential paradigm shift for the native people, not just in New Mexico or indeed the USA, but a model of self resilience that could be rolled out across the globe, protecting all native cultures. BOX are totally rooting for this project to be a success for the people of the Acoma :) thanks for the updates
Did you know Italy is involved? They are doing the high pressure fogging systems, its an international effort and tbh, I prefer it that way, I think Canada and Mexico are going to get involved and most likely China through the EB-5 but that's just a hunch....

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I didn't even say nothing unc, I been patient 15 years I can wait another month or whatever's....should I have waited on the thread?
Everything is fine, ambition is fine...in moderation. Let's break ground first then you can plan a vacation after two years of 6 10's or 12's a week...get in shape. I already know your fingers and your mouth works.

epitome

epitome

Everything is fine, ambition is fine...in moderation. Let's break ground first then you can plan a vacation after two years of 6 10's or 12's a week...get in shape. I already know your fingers and your mouth works.
Your a wise ass

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

When you guys are done delete your whining or mods will show up for nonsense...stay on topic please or I'll start my own BGG thread, no one's even got a check yet. Go read up on Jeff Sessions and stay relevant lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

How cute.
What are your thoughts on The Bright Green Group of Companies?
I don't think you care what my thoughts are, but just for shits, it seems like a good idea. I don't see anything that gives me concern. Is that enough or do you want me to write a book report?

I'm not familiar with twilight the movie but this might help explain why my post was complimentary as opposed to reactionary or inciteful. Do you think I am shitting on The Bright Green Group of Companies for some reason?

"Still a Better Love Story than Twilight" is a comment usually found on forums or as captions on image macros to critique pairings or people, objects or animals, saying that the connection between them, romantic or not, is a better love story than the relationships portrayed in the fantasy novel and film series Twilight.
emphasis mine.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

How cute.

I don't think you care what my thoughts are, but just for shits, it seems like a good idea. I don't see anything that gives me concern. Is that enough or do you want me to write a book report?

I'm not familiar with twilight the movie but this might help explain why my post was complimentary as opposed to reactionary or inciteful. Do you think I am shitting on The Bright Green Group of Companies for some reason?

"Still a Better Love Story than Twilight" is a comment usually found on forums or as captions on image macros to critique pairings or people, objects or animals, saying that the connection between them, romantic or not, is a better love story than the relationships portrayed in the fantasy novel and film series Twilight.
emphasis mine.
Nice! @LocalGrowGuy I do care, but i am in no way bound to a contract with or anyone/entity related to BGG, YET!
I think the insurance industry has a massive relativity to the Bright Green Group of Companies Project...no book report needed or work cited page, this is a satirical website....although there are some gems in here.

epitome

epitome

How cute.

emphasis mine.
That's a good ☝

Ecompost

Ecompost

Did you know Italy is involved? They are doing the high pressure fogging systems, its an international effort and tbh, I prefer it that way, I think Canada and Mexico are going to get involved and most likely China through the EB-5 but that's just a hunch....
Yes and the Dutch for the glasshouse right and any number of others for say ventilation and so on, India and around for Research and so it goes. I suspect and hope people all get on board. If the knowledge from these experts can be passed on to the Acoma people, then it will have been worth getting them in :-)
For me, in a world where millions of jobs are under threat from technology, there needs to be a place and purpose for the people of tomorrow, this could be it for some

Top Bottom