Bring out taste

• Thread starter surfguy1936
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

surfguy1936

So What is the key to bringing out the actual taste of your strains, my buds always taste fine and smoke smooth but i want to bring out the taste more like with the kushes and my ogs

winta

winta

whats good my dude! we need more details:

medium?
base nutes?
additives?

all these things would give us a better idea of whats being done and whats not ;)

So What is the key to bringing out the actual taste of your strains, my buds always taste fine and smoke smooth but i want to bring out the taste more like with the kushes and my ogs

P

pikes peak 69

Good friend swears that it's not the guanos as most books claim, but he believes through testing that it is seaweed/kelp that enhances flavor. He grows organic and it is off the hook flavorful.

S

StealthBomb

I agree that using organics and flushing correctly are major keys but i find every strain is different when it comes to how long you need to flush and that is a trial and error process.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Floralicious Plus from GH. That shit is fire. Straight up. Seaweed is always used so wouldn't know without it. Not a guano user. But have heard similat things. However I will say that I have produced far tastier herb using Floranova and the nute schedual than others I know using organics. Just my experience.
Oh yeah use Humics and Fulvics these make a big difference overall I feel.

Peace

I

ibTheMan

I tried two buds of the same weed, one was done with chemy ferts the whole way and fushed, the other was chemies the first half of bud'n and organics the second half then flushed, it was much tastier.
With run'n the chemical ferts for the first half you get better structure and yield, then org's to finish,all done in coco(sunshine#4) this should make sense to some of you, and i was shown proof it works.

bloads

bloads

Good friend swears that it's not the guanos as most books claim, but he believes through testing that it is seaweed/kelp that enhances flavor. He grows organic and it is off the hook flavorful.

Anyone know how to turn fresh kelp into a form useable for plant food?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
some good organics,3 week flush,slow dry,2 month cure.
Pretty much, although that long of a flush isn't necessary, IME.

Also, I find that using simple sugars in feeding along with the organics helps bring out good stuff.

dextr0

dextr0

Anyone know how to turn fresh kelp into a form useable for plant food?

4th post...
^^Edit: Sorry that calls for powdered kelp. If you keep reading on that same tread though there are other recipes for fresh plant matter.

dextr0

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Proper Enviroment and correct watering procedures. Not over doing it on the nutes.
The final cure is where ALOT of the flavors come out. Or I should say a timely cure will get the flavors out. If you rush the curing process you will get harsher tasting meds. Just like the Beastie Boys, Slow and low that is the tempo!!!

S

surfguy1936

what i am currently running, is coco, and i and using totally different nutes on this next run, much more simple and dialed, i liked my other nutes bfore just to much. But i did notice that after i did a better dry ( 8 days) and a week or 2 cure, my buds def had a sweeter taste, and more distinctive

Top Bottom