I thought it would be fun to do a little diary so here we go🌲

Im taking these four girls on vacation today up in my cottage
Bring your bong and follow along 2
Bring your bong and follow along

Plan was to build an outdoor scrog about 2x2 meter / 6,5x6,5 feet

Follow along and see what i make up😆👊

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Just been moving them in and out of the house for now its still very cold at night
But they will hit thier final home within a week
Probably going to die but lets see😂
IMG 4098

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Now i have made a little bed for those fellas filled in some quality organic dirt
Removed the grass from the bottom so the roots could extend into the lawn
Think this is going to be hella good😆👊
IMG 4099

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

You could totally build a little cover for your wood frame!! That thing is sweet and multipurpose!!! Have put in at the beginning of may and watched hail Swiss cheese the entire garden, things pulled through. It wasn’t pretty though.
What do you mean by a cover?😆
And thanks for the support man🤟

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Like a little green house cover with some plastic or rigid polly material(until it warms up a bit at night). Hell yeah man, nothing but support! Seeing the outdoor plot got me super excited hahaha!!!!
Dude thats a greath fucking idea im gonna do that tommrrow for sure😆👊
Thanks for the Tip🙌

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Dude thats a greath fucking idea im gonna do that tommrrow for sure😆👊
Thanks for the Tip🙌
It might not solve all your problems but it’ll definitely take the edge off. I would just make sure it is uncovered every morning so it gets that air flow throughout the day.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

It might not solve all your problems but it’ll definitely take the edge off. I would just make sure it is uncovered every morning so it gets that air flow throughout the day.
Probably a good idea im going to look into this stuff now you just made me busy!🤣

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Oldchucky might chime in also as an experienced out door grower. I personally have only covered towards the end of the run when rain was a factor. Listen to him lol!!

Choppr

Choppr

If that is full plastic? cant tell if screen material on the sides? It will be oven hot inside there, you will cook them on a sunny day! I had green houses years ago, Temps inside can be in the hundreds on a sunny 75 degree day...

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

If that is full plastic? cant tell if screen material on the sides? It will be oven hot inside there, you will cook them on a sunny day! I had green houses years ago, Temps inside can be in the hundreds on a sunny 75 degree day...
Thanks for the tip😆
this tent used to be attached on my caravan and shit was sauna hot when i woke up in the morning and went outside

Right now temp is between 50-40F outside so wont hurt with a little extra heat and humidity👊

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Now its about 24 hours since they got in the soil and i gave them 20L of luke warm water just now for thier roots to sprout i also sprinkled alot of mykos and some rootbooster into thier holes
IMG 4104

Top Bottom