Bringing Smell Back To Indoor?

• Thread starter Gratefulmeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gratefulmeds

Gratefulmeds

Hey guys n gals, so I recently had my first child and been busy as can be. But anyways somehow a couple of my deep sleep plants smell like hay. Uppon cutting them and hanging them they smelled the same as the rest of the crop.. any ideas on bringing smell back.. never had this problem before.. deff smelled that smell before (down in mendo Humboldt areas) lol and any ideas on the cause or how to prevent this, as I said never had this problem and don't want this problem again..thank you

Icristal

Icristal

Congrats on the new baby.

Not sure what happened to your harvest, hope someone will be able to answer this for you.

Gratefulmeds

Gratefulmeds

Thanks ya with the new addition to our family I kind of neglected this round, I'm hoping jarring it will help

Bannacis

Bannacis

Turned to hey smelling cause lack of fresh air while drying, and possibly too humid.
They can get that way if also dried too fast, the outside will dry crispy and will not let the moisture from inside to evaporate out.

xavier7995

xavier7995

The jar/cure should help, just leave it closed for a few weeks, do not open it to see if the smell is back.

CONGRATS!!!!

Top Bottom