British Columbia Compasion Club Society

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

British Columbia Compassion Club Society

So I hate having to do something like this, in fact, I've never made a post for the purpose of making negative comments about a person or group, but in this case, with the amount of people that could potentially be effected, I think I should.

The BCCCS is the largest comp club in Canada, and until a couple years ago was run by on e of the most helpful and careing people you could ever meet, named Hillary Black, this is common knowledge so dont think its a secret anyone that doesnt know about the club. I've been a member of this club for about 6 years now, ever since my heart surgery that cause me to be able to take no other pain meds, it was my way of having meds if there was problems with my crop.

Well, in July of this year, i sent the BCCCS an order for over 700 dollars, as many of you know my prescription is for 15 grams a day, so thats about 1 week worth of meds for me when I have to pay for them. For the first time in history, a order was confiscated by police, on theirs side of the country(they are in BC, I'm in Newfoundland) and I was threated to lose my exemption, and have charges put up against me if I ever get any mail order meds again, be it comp clubs, or bud buddy or that crap(which i wouldnt smoke). The BCCCS were contacted, and nothing else, so in the end, the post office made the shipping fee, the comp club made their money off me(and they do folks, I know the owners of a few of these clubs, society is just their way to have members on books and be considered a legal group) and I'm out 700, and a qp of herb.

So I wrote them the e-mails they wanted me to for their layers, I went for about 2 weeks smoking street meds, which my disability getting ass is still paying back, that fuck for understanding friends. I contacted the BCCCS for the first time since then on Monday, because they were supposed to call me back after talking to the higher ups(thanks Trevor) and never did. Well they returned my call, and his advice was to write and explain what happened before so they know, I said thats what I already did for you like 3 times, he says, oh ya, and continues to tell me how they didnt want to replace the confiscated herb for that very reason, and that apparently it wouldnt be fees able to reimburse my money, he doesnt know for sure, cause no one ever told him, and he never found it important enough to go check on again. And they didnt even have the common decency to call and tell me in almost 6 months.

So in the end, I now have had a snowball effect tp the point of having absolutely no money, I get 1000 a month to pay for 2500 a month in bills, and i was finally back on track, when this happened, now I'm worse off than ever, and I blame the BCCCS for putting me back there. Please no one offer me free things cause I wrote that, not my style to just take things for free, I just wanted others in my situation to never be fucked by these people, cause if they lose your package, your fucked, its just as well to order bud mail.

S

Sativaindica

Wow, thats pretty fucked up.

I dont really know too much about this thing, but do these compassion clubs actually send medication all over the country, even to places where said medication is not allowed?

Thast pretty damn cool, fuck thats seriously dope (pun intended). Thats shady shit tho, how the bud got busted on their end, since its assumed that that side is the supposed to be the safe side of the journey.

good luck pulling things back man, im sure youll get there in the end:flower

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks man, the big thing is I'm a card carrying med patient, so I am allowed to have and grow herb, 73 plants, and I can hold just over 6 pounds, so of the 3000 people they sell to, they picked a good one to fuck. It used to be good like I say, now the meds are second rate, most I've had recently were not flushed well, unripe, lacking buds. It used to be great, quality organics, now, just commercial grade, but even thats better than nothing but the cops at your door eh, lol.

S

Sativaindica

Wait, so your card allows you to take these, even tho you live in a state where it is not legal?

Ja man, thats always gonna happen, as soon as the market gets big enough where the consumer surplus exceeds the supplier surplus. It inevitable that the quality will go down unless the amount of suppliers grow to compensate. In the end its always gonna be about the money.

but even thats better than nothing but the cops at your door eh

so true

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

No dude, I'm in Newfoundland, Canada, my license is nation wide.

P

phoenix

Thats a shitty deal bro,it always seems to happen when u least need it too,i thought u were talking about seeds at first,then realised.Sounds like a good idea has turned into a more unsavoury one.These peeps that put themselves out in the public eye have to be accountable when things go wrong,cos the experience u descirbe is prolly not unique,unfortunately.
Side note here,i bought 15 mothers finest from a well known english head shop chain,not one germed,even after soaking,tissue,earth-nothing worked in 2 weeks so i went to the shop who told me "the souvenir line" like fuck,since when do u keep souvenirs in the f'in fridge!E-mailed sensi and joined the forum,no reply and got jumped on from all the brown nose clique's and sensi slags.
These companies get away with murder,and don't seem to realise the importance of honest ,loyal returning customers,more fool them.The big companies are on their way out as we all show that they are not the only ones able to do this kind of work,i really feel for u brother,all u can do is damage limitation and get your stall set up proper from now on,is their any way another med-grower could put u on his/her list?
What about some af's-you could bang em outside,no equipment needed and in a couple o months your'e in the green!Just a thought.:muscle stay strong bro.

M

Marco Renda

I would be more than happy to publish this issue in our magazine Treating Yourself. I of course would also be contacting them letting them know about it and if they have anything to say in their defence. It's good to let the patients know who to deal with and who not too!

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
Publisher & Editor in Chief
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh if you want a story about a med user getting screwed at every turn, I've got a good one for you Marco.

M

Marco Renda

Oh if you want a story about a med user getting screwed at every turn, I've got a good one for you Marco.

YES I would love to have a story like that. Treating Yourself is all about us patients and the only way to let folks know what we have to go through is by publishing stories that most main stream media would just ignore. So please send it to me via email [email protected] and I will make sure that it's published

Take Care and Peace
Marco

D

dogsnob

thats bullshit bb and marco your a good man mate great stuff doing that for the med community

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks for all the kind words folks, and a few people have even offered to help me out, which I said not to do, but i appreciate it, I know the vast majority of folks online are good souls and I knew people would, and though I cant take it, it really means a lot everyone, thanks. But marco, thats one I'll take, seeing as how its of mutual benefit I'm sure, you'll have one with landlord bullshit, cops, provinicial disability cut off for 7 months, licenses not being filled in time, other med patients I help getting screwed in the same way here. NL is the true hell of med weed, there are no services here for anything, there are no cuts besides what I provide, there is no one to help with med grade organics, but me, a couple others I'm sure that just help family members, but as far as anyone out there, this place is fucked dude. I've had a doctor refuse to record a visit for MCP because med weed was brought up, yes folks, thats illegal, been kicked out of doctors offices, been raided for having been suspect of growing in excess of 200 plants because they could smell the house stronger and stronger as they came up from downtown, damn Lavender, lol. O I got it all for ya buddy.

P

phoenix

At least now your tale will be told to everyone far and wide,maybe at least making peeps aware of what goes on.
Shame it ever gets to this,there is always a compromise or balance to find,just some don't look too hard.I second dogsnob's post,nice one marco for getting things like this out there.

H

headband707

So I hate having to do something like this, in fact, I've never made a post for the purpose of making negative comments about a person or group, but in this case, with the amount of people that could potentially be effected, I think I should.

The BCCCS is the largest comp club in Canada, and until a couple years ago was run by on e of the most helpful and careing people you could ever meet, named Hillary Black, this is common knowledge so dont think its a secret anyone that doesnt know about the club. I've been a member of this club for about 6 years now, ever since my heart surgery that cause me to be able to take no other pain meds, it was my way of having meds if there was problems with my crop.

Well, in July of this year, i sent the BCCCS an order for over 700 dollars, as many of you know my prescription is for 15 grams a day, so thats about 1 week worth of meds for me when I have to pay for them. For the first time in history, a order was confiscated by police, on theirs side of the country(they are in BC, I'm in Newfoundland) and I was threated to lose my exemption, and have charges put up against me if I ever get any mail order meds again, be it comp clubs, or bud buddy or that crap(which i wouldnt smoke). The BCCCS were contacted, and nothing else, so in the end, the post office made the shipping fee, the comp club made their money off me(and they do folks, I know the owners of a few of these clubs, society is just their way to have members on books and be considered a legal group) and I'm out 700, and a qp of herb.

So I wrote them the e-mails they wanted me to for their layers, I went for about 2 weeks smoking street meds, which my disability getting ass is still paying back, that fuck for understanding friends. I contacted the BCCCS for the first time since then on Monday, because they were supposed to call me back after talking to the higher ups(thanks Trevor) and never did. Well they returned my call, and his advice was to write and explain what happened before so they know, I said thats what I already did for you like 3 times, he says, oh ya, and continues to tell me how they didnt want to replace the confiscated herb for that very reason, and that apparently it wouldnt be fees able to reimburse my money, he doesnt know for sure, cause no one ever told him, and he never found it important enough to go check on again. And they didnt even have the common decency to call and tell me in almost 6 months.

So in the end, I now have had a snowball effect tp the point of having absolutely no money, I get 1000 a month to pay for 2500 a month in bills, and i was finally back on track, when this happened, now I'm worse off than ever, and I blame the BCCCS for putting me back there. Please no one offer me free things cause I wrote that, not my style to just take things for free, I just wanted others in my situation to never be fucked by these people, cause if they lose your package, your fucked, its just as well to order bud mail.

So Sorry to hear about what happened nothing worse!!!! I could have told you this and the club should have warned you that everything in the mail is not safe. I'm a bit surprised that they didn't... You should try and talk to them again and tell them that you would have sent it another way if you would have known. peace out Headband707:cool0041:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey again bro, funny thing is, it wasnt my side that got caught, it was their package and it got picked up before it even got into the mail service. I had been a member there since i think 2003, so I saw the golden days of that clubs, still hoping to some day stumble upon cuts of pochee, and krush, but alas I fear I never will, lol.
I doubt that anything will happen because of this, though with hilary back in charge, never know. As of now its one of those cut my loss things, and you'd be hard presed to find someone that knows me that orders from them now, lol, so they lost a lot of business from this in the end I'd say, a bit at least anyway. I didnt take marco up on his offer for the simple reason that I lead a stressful life as it is, last thing I really needed was to be at the front of another news story, lol, gets old after a while.
Again, thanks for taking the time and having the concern folks, means a lot.

BB

nuttso

nuttso

hey bro, u know i'm down with u. u got a good soul that likes to teach. much respect for that. if u need anything pm or email me. dunno why always the good one's get fucked. damn stupid money. money is the biggest problem we have on this earth. fuck money. people steal from patients that need their medicin them fuckem

Latest posts

Top Bottom