BritishColumbiaSeedBank.com, I think I got scammed

• Thread starter NovaScotia.Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NovaScotia.Grower

Anyone have any experience with www.BritishColumbiaSeedBank.com?
I ordered Orange and Pineapple Kush seeds on November 11, and still haven't received them.
I emailed their customer service 3 times with no answer.
I'm thinking I just lost $165.00.

Wasn't sure where to post this, sorry.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Anyone have any experience with www.BritishColumbiaSeedBank.com?
I ordered Orange and Pineapple Kush seeds on November 11, and still haven't received them.
I emailed their customer service 3 times with no answer.
I'm thinking I just lost $165.00.

Wasn't sure where to post this, sorry.
It says that they are in British Columbia so it has to go through customs if they seize your package it will add afew weeks till you get it and they will put a note in it from customs. It happened to my first order from Herbis.com which took 2 months for me to get I then had to take a pic of the letter from customs and send it to Herbies for them to honor my order and resend it. My second order arrived in 2 weeks so about 3 months later I finally got my seeds. The holiday season definitely does not help the fact so unfortunately it might be a bit till you get anything.

N

NovaScotia.Grower

It says that they are in British Columbia so it has to go through customs if they seize your package it will add afew weeks till you get it and they will put a note in it from customs. It happened to my first order from Herbis.com which took 2 months for me to get I then had to take a pic of the letter from customs and send it to Herbies for them to honor my order and resend it. My second order arrived in 2 weeks so about 3 months later I finally got my seeds. The holiday season definitely does not help the fact so unfortunately it might be a bit till you get anything.
The location on their site is (See Below). And I've never had any of my seeds held travelling within Canada.
I was ordering from Jordan of the Islands previously but the quality of the seeds wasn't very good on my last order.

BritishColumbiaSeedBank
128 Queen St. South
Centre Plaza PO
PO Box 42009
Mississauga, Ontario
L5M 4Z4
CANADA

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

The location on their site is (See Below). And I've never had any of my seeds held travelling within Canada.
I was ordering from Jordan of the Islands previously but the quality of the seeds wasn't very good on my last order.

BritishColumbiaSeedBank
128 Queen St. South
Centre Plaza PO
PO Box 42009
Mississauga, Ontario
L5M 4Z4
CANADA
Well I Didn’t know you lived in Canada I live in the states. So idk good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom