Britney Runs From Doobie

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Britney Spears stormed off stage in Canada after complaining that marijuana smoke from the crowd made the show “unsafe”.

The Toxic singer kept the 14,000-strong crowd waiting for 40 minutes after walking off just three songs into her set.

An announcer told her frustrated fans that the show would not continue until people stopped smoking weed as it was dangerous for Britney and the crew.

Britney, a smoker, finally reappeared when she decided the air was clear enough to continue.

One member of the audience at the GM Place arena in Vancouver said: "She did not look into it at all."

"Thanks Vancouver. You were wonderful. Drive safe. Don't smoke weed."

A source said: "We were concerned for the lighting guys and everyone else working on the show."

A spokesman for the singer said: "We want to apologise to all the fans who attended our Vancouver show tonight for the brief pause in Britney's set.

“Crew members above the stage became ill due to a ventilation issue.

The Circus world tour comes to the smoke-free London O2 Arena for an eight-night residency in June.

Meanwhile rumours are rife that Britney is enjoying a rekindled romance with her ex-husband Kevin Federline, who is accompanying her on tour to care for her sons.

A source told Star Magazine: “It’s like they’re newlyweds all over again. Brit and Kevin can’t keep their hands off each other.”

Ferderline’s girlfriend, Victoria Prince can’t be too happy about that…

Source:

DOZY BINT....!

G

Gorrillagrower

WTF is that shit. I coudnt care any less about Britney Spears or her intolerance for the Holy Herb. U cant tell me that she has'nt tried smoken pot and the fact that she is using her "crew's saftey" as an excuse for her lack luster performance is shameful. Shame on you Brittney Spears......Shame on you

N

Nuglover

What a dumb bitch. And my favorite part..“Crew members above the stage became ill due to a ventilation issue." Those crew members were probably thrilled for the free buzz. I've never met a roadie or any crew member of any band that didn't burn....Why is anything this moron does or says news anyway?

B

BiggerTom

I'm thinkin' it was some bad assed weed or something...she never tried no chit like that...good show Vancouver...you guys throwin' down the Brittney Killa' weed! I'll bet you could sell it for a fortune here in America!:bong2::bong2::bong2:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I would still cram her,, right in her cram hole:)

G

Gorrillagrower

Thats my point exactly F.F. Who the hell does she think she is anyway. She's f@!kin luck to still have a career in the music industry to start with then she pulls this crap.

And Danny point taken brother. I would still defenatly throw her down and do toxic things to her but she's still an idiot

S

Somnambulist

Yeah, this is ridiculous. The bitch drinks like a fish, chain smokes and pops pills like they're going out of style, and shes complaining about the weed smoke?

I call BS. Sounds like she just wasn't into the show and didn't want to perform the whole set that night and needed an excuse. What better excuse to use in Vancouver? lol

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

She a stupid hoe. ha ha.

If it isn't exctasy pills, alcohol or vicodin..she ain't interested.

G

Gorrillagrower

Amen Sister. Alittle to late for her to be playing the innocent card

P

pinhi

funniest shit Ive read in a long time.. I think she was to high to perform :help:

H

hbstoner

Dont smoke weed.. but smoking while your pregnant is no problem :bong2:

britney_pregnant_smoking.jpg

G

Gorrillagrower

right on HB. Look at that fat pig. She ought to be ashamed of herself

C

cway

wasnt this dumb b*&ch a pill popper, alcoholic?

Yeah .. Dump tramp, keep smokin cigs and maybe youll do us a favor and croak..

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
holy cows guys dont have to be so harsh, dont stoop to her level, haha, its just damn funny really.

Top Bottom