brittle stems and less tricomes and smaller leafs

• Thread starter Isthatthegrimreefer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Isthatthegrimreefer

i had a cap junky breeder cut grow less tall than the rest of plants so it was a bit shaded but it has less tricomes brittle stems and the terps are a bit different than what i remember. it s still really loud and greasy and yeilded good and stacked. but the clones have smaller leafs and r growing off. is this a fake cut or diseased? or is it jus me fucking up. there where light schedule fuck up on clones and flower too so im jus kinda confused. its smells like super skunk with some lemon gelato type smell to it.

Brittle stems and less tricomes and smaller leafs
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Looks like way light stressed bud. What lights do you have how high above your plant tops, What power setting?
If you had clones in the tent with mom and flipped her 12-12 of course the clones will also flower.

I'd like to know what medium your in?
What your feeding?
Water? City water or other?
Anything you can think of.

I

Isthatthegrimreefer

Looks like way light stressed bud. What lights do you have how high above your plant tops, What power setting?
If you had clones in the tent with mom and flipped her 12-12 of course the clones will also flower.

I'd like to know what medium your in?
What your feeding?
Water? City water or other?
Anything you can think of.
soil, a hlg 550, well water 5.8 -6.1 ph. all organic exept folar speay with lost coast, like 4 light leaks(left tent open) run in crowded 4x4 bed (12 plants) and its like 1.5 ft (was under canopy so was prolly like 2.5ft from this) 8/10 power for light.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Well water. No need to ph when organic but that's ok.
I'd say move the light up to 30" above canopy.
Let them finish up. Nice looking grow bud.
Don't over do it with bloom boosters you only need 60ppm Phosphorus and around 100ppm potassium.
100-150ppm Calcium and magnesium

I

Isthatthegrimreefer

i was rlly cared abt that last night but The cut ended up being mislabeled ( it was indeed skunk) i think it was the light leaks, being under the canopy and not watering (then watering too late) that caused symptoms. if i had known it wasnt cap i would have trained it differently. but thats on me for thinking i could get away with remembering what i thu in the flower tent lol. i knew i should have. 2nd cut i forgot what it was in there. the rest are acounted for tho. next time im not gonna be lazy an put labels in tent. ty for all help an comments enjoy this properly grown gary.

AF88DF7A 7B84 4755 9A61 729B28E03A2D
Top Bottom