Broke Base Stem

• Thread starter cannanovice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannanovice1

My base stem broke ( not completely ) at the root plug. I pulled her out and taped her up This is an auto a month old so it’s stunted. Also this is a seed mother plant using collidal silver on the other its thriving. I got her taped up and standing support Worked before so

str8smokn

str8smokn

Good luck , if you say it’s a Auto.
She’s gonna be held back by about 3weeks which means you’ll be lucky if she finishes the seed production before she’s done for.
Let’s see a pic of her.
STR8

C

cannanovice1

She’s gonna be held back by about 3weeks which means you’ll be lucky if she finishes the seed production before she’s done for.
Let’s see a pic of her.
STR8
Let’s see a pic of her.
STR8

C

cannanovice1

She is shriveled up toast now but my pollen producer is doin great that’s the main thing I’m after I usually have good luck

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I hope my collidal silver plant produces new experiments 6 weeks not a white hair on it I think it will work it’s healthy
That would be awesome if you get a bunch of s1... Then you got a bunch of smoke

C

cannanovice1

Uncool people at the house spray C/S and go hope I can inspect soon for male sex charastistics but quick glance no female looks auto female so she should be producing by now All autos I’ve tried say 55-60 days truth be 90

C

cannanovice1

I’m 6 weeks auto fem show no male or female characteristics do pollen sacks just take a long time used c/s for a month no hairs no sacks nothing I really want polen am I screwing up

Latest posts

Top Bottom