Broke but still growing!!

• Thread starter shagy64221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Girls are looking great!!! When you get them better lights tie a bit of chicken wire flat over the tops and let them grow through. I know you have chicken wire lol.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Rooms!

About half way with the rooms,pics comeing soon!! Scrog them....thinking about it!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Update

Still going slowly but added a few more lights,now up to 37050 lumens with a mix of 2700k and 6500k cfl. Lights and cords got at a local Goodwill & Salvation Army store for under $15.00 total. Trim the lower growth on the ladies and took some clones off a few. Got a few Blue Dream beans, put in some cups, 3 came up so far out of 5.

DSC01531
DSC01537
DSC01534
Cort

Cort

http://www.freecycle.org/
You might be able to find some free stuff like this... I was once advised to use a bathroom vanity fixture (hold 4-8 bulbs) and fill it with 100w cfl bulbs for veg. Shop lights might also be found.

HID would be best tho. Craigslist?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Mcguyverism

Looks like you are one crafty individual, when you get a hps light you will think you died and went to heaven. I like your ambition

mal

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Trimming Time!!

Took off most every water leaf to let the lite in more and to start flowering them all.Just going to finish these off now for I need the space for the new grow rooms.Collected enough wood to complete the next phase.

Picture 200
Picture 201
Picture 203
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks good so far. Good luck with ur girls.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Middle, right were the gold runs out on the Motherlode,but the tress are still green!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Update

Still going slow on the grow.Water day and the first sunny day in over a month now and the only day most likely!! Put into flowering 2 weeks back,just now showing. Blue Dreams are all up and growing with no lost of any beans at all..100%..Have more clones stay alive outside then inside a room.Started to put cuttings into a large pot outside in backyard and have not lost any since then.Pic shows about 6 or so inside after a week of cutting them from the Purple Humblodt!!

Picture 001
Picture 006
Picture 002
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Shows Over

Well I cant afford the internet service no more!! So its been sweet getting info here and learnimg some new ideals. Y'll have a great harvest this year and keep spreading those beans everywhere!!!:mooning

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

No cell phone or a laptop!! Unless they let me use one there,it aint happening!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Still here!!

Sold my gold !! Got lucky,sold two oz of gold flakes!! That just got me two more months of living exp. paid off. Love being a Lifetime Member of the GPAA, good people!! So the grow goes on for now!!:rollj:

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Done

All over,I just gave it all away!! I will grow outdoors only.Indoors just cost to much for a poorman like myself!! Seeya all in a 6mo or so,with the summer grow.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

HaHa!!

I gave it away for free too a friend,just to get it all back again.The dude got caught with some at a post office,thats federal,so he gone for awhile.I told him he would get caught trying to mail some to his family back home in UK. So I added a 400w hps in there I got off ebay for 75.00,brand new.Trying for another one.This is the 7th week in flowering,just a lilttle bigger then popcorn,lol.I will run these until 10th week or longer if possible to get some bigger buds on there.

DSC01579
DSC01580
DSC01581
P

primeform

awsome dude. make with what you got. then make next round a little better. eventually your setup will look like the rest of ours. this is inspirational!

Top Bottom