Broken limb. Need help please

• Thread starter Shrekk419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shrekk419

Shrekk419

Broke over lights out , came in to find this ...can I salvage or should I just cut it , dip it and plant it ?

Shrekk419

Shrekk419

I did lol! No not at all ....I didn't see it at first ...now I'm kinda suspecting my feline friend might have been fuckin around ......not sure but there's a hole in a leaf o. That branch....lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Tapeeee (and if it’s too heavy a piece of plastic coated wire/electrical wire like 10 gauge so it’s heavy wire that’ll hold weight)

I used a piece of wire against the stem itself and tied it above and below the break and it acted like it was never broke, actually acted more like it was supercropped

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I did lol! No not at all ....I didn't see it at first ...now I'm kinda suspecting my feline friend might have been fuckin around ......not sure but there's a hole in a leaf o. That branch....lol
Ok let’s see the evidence, we’ve solved the cat biting leaves mystery before around here lol

justgrowing

justgrowing

I busted a couple recently, this is my first time through. Splinted them with a toothpick and some masking tape, they've turned out to be a couple of my strongest contenders.

Shrekk419

Shrekk419

Really? That is good to know. I looked at in disbelief like wtf looked away ...looked back yep its real 🤣.
My first time through myself, I had just pulled them tighter the day before this too...that's why I thought I did it maybe was to tight and gave way but after further investigation there is a tiny hole one in leaf and small scratch.....so who knows
p.s. .....I love her to death though she's my baby!!
P.s.s. .. Damn Cat lmao 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Really? That is good to know. I looked at in disbelief like wtf looked away ...looked back yep its real 🤣.
My first time through myself, I had just pulled them tighter the day before this too...that's why I thought I did it maybe was to tight and gave way but after further investigation there is a tiny hole one in leaf and small scratch.....so who knows
p.s. .....I love her to death though she's my baby!!
P.s.s. .. Damn Cat lmao 🤣
That’s how I broke mine I pulled it down too tight too fast came back about 30 minutes later and ahhhhhh 😂

Top Bottom