Broken stalk please read!

• Thread starter theslums
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theslums

so i just get down flushing my clones and i look at my super lemin haze plant and the stalk at the very bottom where its the thickest is broken! i just notices it and its from bending the tops too much. the cut is about 2-3mm deepits still healthy looking dont kno how long its been there but i hope it lives. its about 3mm from the medium. dont havepics yet. 1 thing after another!!!

D

Dubwobble

Prop it up with a piece of wire or some plastic plant labels.

It will be fine, as long as the branch is not dead already.

No worries :)

D

DazedNconfussed

yeah man, like dub said prop it up and maybe even wrap it up. I use silicon tape...the stuff you put on screw threads, then wrap tape around that.
I even have some super cropping accidents where i bent over to hard and split the branch....never noticed it and the plant just kept going....now i can see right threw the center of the branch.....

beezleb878

beezleb878

Ive done this before, I just take some zip ties and make it as tight as possible and they never seem to notice

saldiado

saldiado

yeah what everyone else said. There is alot of ways to do it, but as long as you put it back together, and close the opening with tape or some type of wrap then there is a good chance it will heal right up in no time. good luck I had a Og do the same thing and it bounced right back.

M

MASSES 420KING

make a splint tie it on branch where its broken put ducktape around it check back in two weeks it will either be mended or your branch mite root and in that case plant it and reveg it

Top Bottom