Broomfield Bust (213 plants, 235 ozs)

• Thread starter pollenchucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pollenchucker

pollenchucker

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_15985486?source=rss

More than 200 marijuana plants were found Thursday in a Broomfield home by officers of the Broomfield Police Department and the North Metro Drug Task Force, officials said today. Officers went to the home in the 100 block of Peregrine Circle after receiving a tip from residents that marijuana was growing in the house, according to the Broomfield Police Department. At the home, officers found 213 live marijuana plants and 235 ounces of dried marijuana product, according to police. The plants were seized along with growing equipment. Three men, identified as living in the house, were arrested and taken to the Broomfield Detention Center where they were booked and released pending filing of charges, according to police. The men were identified as Jason Tye, 38; Joseph Walters, 33; and Tandy McDaniel, 32.

Police said the marijuana operation is the focus of a continuing investigation. Anyone with information regarding the case is asked to call the Broomfield police at 303-438-DOUCHEBAG

Z

zDisturbedz

And here Broomfield thought that banning dispensaries for life would make things better. Again no mention here as usual with the media on whether or not this was a legal compliant grow or whether this was 100% illegal.

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

perhaps this is Broomfield PD's way of showing their disappointment that the ban was overturned.

Illmind

Illmind

Cmon these dudes were snitched on. Jelous bitch, jelous grower, or nosy fucking neighbors. Whatever the case STOP SNITCHING!! I don't care if u end up in jail for something you didn't do and u know who did, if you innocent you will be found innocent. If you can't hold that down then don't break the fuckin law in the first place. Feel bad for the girl she most likely just trimmed shit, but she gon get some time up no doubt.

B

BoCo Buds

Pretty sure 'tip from residents' was exactly that... likely the place reeked... many/most just don't cover it up very well.

Also, they were openly dispensing in Broomfield... shit, they want to even close down the hydro stores... feels like the 80's out there.

Shame, no doubt, but it gives a legal chance to fuck w Broomfield right back.

J-fly

J-fly

Anyone growing over 100 plants is just asking to get busted. Just remember all of this is still federally illegal, even one plant. These people only cared about money. Probablly growing "b" grade anyway. Godamn money hungry schwaggers and their warehouses will ruin it for everyone.

Quality, not Quantity

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Anyone growing over 100 plants is just asking to get busted. Just remember all of this is still federally illegal, even one plant. These people only cared about money. Probablly growing "b" grade anyway. Godamn money hungry schwaggers and their warehouses will ruin it for everyone.

Quality, not Quantity

Actually, I've had their bud before and its pretty decent. Just a shame they got taken down...

Sshfan

Sshfan

It is a shame but I have a feeling we are going to see a lot more caregivers in the news. That was part of the purpose of 1284 was to put law enforcement back in business and allow them to keep raiding patients rather than focusing on more dangerous drugs.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Loose lips sink ships!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TyKaycha

if you innocent you will be found innocent.

Reminds me of when I had to go to Court one time. Judge asked me how I wanted to plead. I said,"Innocent".

He leaned over a bit, lower his glasses, and looked me straight in the eye,"Son, ain't no one innocent. You're either guilty or not guilty."

:character0050:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

DAmn..that sucks! Is growing weed really hurting anybody and their neighborhoods? It's not meth or crack. One day...we will all be free to just enjoy our gardens in peace.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Facebook may not be the way to attract clientele... just sayin...

beezleb878

beezleb878

Facebook may not be the way to attract clientele... just sayin...

If they were advertising on facebook then its not surprising they were slapped.

Just because the man is not currently up you arse, does not mean the man does not know about you. I also dont trust so much what cops say in a paper. I see so many people busted for traffic violations of some type and almost always if you can find out, the person denies the traffic stop, which is sometimes dropped.

Hear this well. If you are worth money, via equity, cash, or what have and the government can get it. You are a target. They are coming for all the fringe growers and anyone with a nickle they will go after I believe. They need the money. Medical weed really hurt their seizure of property and money influx I believe.

I dont think its time for such marketing as we are still in a transitional stage and those who take the risk of tapping that market run exactly that, risks. Some win, some lose, fewer get to do it for a long time.

These words were brought to you by vape of Hericules!

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

It was these guys:
They are/were legal. Not sure now as 1284 is so confusing. If the deadline for going down to 5 patients per CG has passed then they are not legal. If not then this is more of a zoning issue.

HB10-1284 is fully in effect as of July 1st, 2010.

18 patients x 2 ounces = 36 zips - the had way to much product on hand for them to be considered legal UNLESS they were growing for ppl's who need a higher plant count because of a medical necessity.

Furthermore, 1284 states that CG's can not work together - (unless they are husband and wife <this is not stated in 1284, but is a common law>)

Top Bottom