Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I popped mine the day the arrived, the day the released them. Harvested them outdoors. Some were nice, but very few were C99 like. Most had Jack Herrer pheno's and traits. Great herb. Bought them for an early harvest window, late Sept at the latest. Most finished late Oct. None finished in sept. Ended up with 12 females and 8 or 10 males.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I'm really curious to try the Grimmdica...and that Skunk they're coming out with sounds doooooope! Would love to see some journals here on the farm.

Sinner D

Sinner D

Must've gotten too busy to throw us a report. I hear that C99 is really psychoactive! Pcove75 may have succumbed to it's entrancement and gotten lost somewhere too. Reefer Madness!!! :woot:

40Below

40Below

Has anyone grown the Apollo 11? Looking for a faster flower time. How tall did the C99 get. Growing indoors. Lamp height of about 6 ft.

centralcoast

centralcoast

Has anyone grown the Apollo 11? Looking for a faster flower time. How tall did the C99 get. Growing indoors. Lamp height of about 6 ft.

Haven’t tried the most recent version of A11 but ran some back in the early 2000’s and it was easily my favorite smoke. It was a fast finisher at 55-60 days, had a superb lemon/rotten mango taste that couldn’t be beat.
The high was super heady and energizing. The description doesn’t lie... it’s creative weed.

S

sativablast

the grimmdica is good and stoney although its not yet cured and not fully dry. Only tried 1 pheno outa 4 so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom