Brown Algae help

• Thread starter Growboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growboy

Growboy

just started to see it around air stone what can i use to get rid of it wILL PHYSAN 20 WORK AND AT WHAT ML PER GALLON?

Can I Run it With Plants in system?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh... I'm sure it'll work just fine, but damn if I can remember at what rate. Do you have a bottle that you can refer to? It should be in the instructions. I use it in my aerocloner, but I cannot remember the rate (it's been a while).

F

fuzzy

What are your water temps at?Try to get them in the mid 60s if you can.that will also help,peace,fuzzy

Growboy

Growboy

no i don't have the bottle yet emailed cch20.com and they told me to use 2 cups of worm casting to 5 gallons water and after 6 hrs of bubbling put 10ml of tea every gallon. Any one do this and how did it work? my water temp is any where from 62-68.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
just started to see it around air stone what can i use to get rid of it wILL PHYSAN 20 WORK AND AT WHAT ML PER GALLON?

Can I Run it With Plants in system?

be extra careful with the physan. search for mr. dizzles 1-2 punch. I would use no more than 3mL/25 gallons, and don't leave it ion for more than a half hour or so.

Growboy

Growboy

they are young only like 8 inches tall 3 weeks if you count cloning

Papa

Papa

Supporter
with only three weeks in (counting cloning), i'd yank everything and start over after figuring out and addressing what the issues are (where'd it come from, what can i do to prevent it from starting). 'no use paying for the electric.

that's assuming that it is brown algae. pics would be helpful.

Growboy

Growboy

the tea cleared up the system cant find any more brown algae
thanks everyone

Top Bottom