Brown and yellow blotches on leaves. Need some help figuring out how to fix it.

• Thread starter Duff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Duff

Duff

So I am a few weeks into this auto flowering and start to see some brown and yellow blotches. I flushed the soil to check the PPM and PH levels. Got the PPM from 1100 to 650 and the PH was around 6.0. She gets fresh air and the Spider Farmer SF-200 is a good 20 inches away at this point. I was doing a 24 light cycle but know dropped it to 20/4. The issue is still progressing. Im thinking at this point its a possibility shes focused on producing bud and not repair but then again... Any help from the community would be appreciated.

Brown and yellow blotches on leaves need some help figuring out how to fix it
Brown and yellow blotches on leaves need some help figuring out how to fix it 2
Brown and yellow blotches on leaves need some help figuring out how to fix it 3
elPannocia

elPannocia

Hi Duff, to me it seems Ca deficiency. With high intensity LED lights I always notice problems with calcium and magnesium deficiencies, but some plants cope better than others. It might be that this genetic is more prone to develop this type of problem and I think that also the 24h cycle could have contributed to that.
My suggestion would be to distance the light a bit more and maybe supplement with some calmag or similar and see if the issue stop its progression. Given the current look if you don't do anything, the plant will finish the growth cycle but for sure you will have substantial less bud

visajoe1

visajoe1

shes overfed by a lot, give her water only. continue to measure whats goin in and coming out and take notes. it will help guide you. at this point, she probably only needs a light feed once per week around .5-1ec. dont feed again until the runoff is down to less than 300ppm. Need to let her eat whats in the soil so you dont taste it later.

Also, you can adjust your light to 18/6, or less. No need to run more than that for an auto

Top Bottom