Brown area on leaf/yellowing

• Thread starter Quecard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quecard

Quecard

What is this ? A lot of leaves are starting to yellow during flower.
Thank you in advance

Brown area on leafyellowing
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
think they are in pots right? or in the ground?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
outside i take it, let’s start off with watering? fabric pots are great, i love them, dry out quick.. do you think they have been getting too much water/rain?
the bags feel soak a lot?
oh are the bags on the ground/earth?

Quecard

Quecard

outside i take it, let’s start off with watering? fabric pots are great, i love them, dry out quick.. do you think they have been getting too much water/rain?
the bags feel soak a lot?
oh are the bags on the ground/earth?
On ground. I water every other day so I don’t think they’ve gotten too much

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
On ground. I water every other day so I don’t think they’ve gotten too much
yep your good there, gravity helps drain.
the roots probably have grown through the bag and into the ground so leave them now till finished.
so most plants are just starting to switch to the flowering stage outside, those yellowing browning fan leaves are probably more towards the bottom of the plant, so the plant is taking good from those leaves and using it where she needs it..
is it real bad?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
mmm ok, first i’m on my iphone., i either see white powdery mildew on some leaves or i see signs of bugs, or maybe both.
look up white powdery mildew and see if it looks like something you see on your plants, it’s basically because it’s been very humid outside this year.
there might be some leaf septoria, usually high humidity, poor airflow causes that.
also let’s wait and see what others say to help out..

Quecard

Quecard

mmm ok, first i’m on my iphone., i either see white powdery mildew on some leaves or i see signs of bugs, or maybe both.
look up white powdery mildew and see if it looks like something you see on your plants, it’s basically because it’s been very humid outside this year.
there might be some leaf septoria, usually high humidity, poor airflow causes that.
also let’s wait and see what others say to help out..
I don’t think it’s mildew but who know, these plant have been giving me a run for my money this year

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I don’t think it’s mildew but who know, these plant have been giving me a run for my money this year
it’s ok, it’s happens to everyone.
that’s why your here!
and the farm will get you through to the finish, no worries!
i have to pack it in for the night, tomorrow is a new day!.. don’t be down!!

Top Bottom