brown on stem!! what happened?

• Thread starter kushwrldwide
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushwrldwide

kushwrldwide

I have a spot on my stem where its brown and alittle thinner then the rest of the stem. Could you guys help me with what might have happened?

Brown on stem what happened
619ster

619ster

Too much moisture near the stem. You could move the dripper away from the stem but in some cases it's just too late. I've seen some people save their plant after occurance of this but if the infection is progressed too far, resistance can be futile.

kushwrldwide

kushwrldwide

Would rapping that part of the stem help? Its not getting any bigger and the plants still growing

619ster

619ster

Like I said it doesn't look too progressed so your best option is to move the dripper away from the stem or reduce flow.

Treatments include h2o2 rub and maybe a fungicidal. Doesn't seem necessary in your case. Even looks damn near like a supercrop bulge, which happens when stem is ruptured. Did she get bent down early on?

kushwrldwide

kushwrldwide

When it was about 2 weeks old the stem was real thin and the plant became top heavy and started bending alittle, that could be what happened... I've never heard of a supercrop bulge

Tnelz

Tnelz

When it was about 2 weeks old the stem was real thin and the plant became top heavy and started bending alittle, that could be what happened... I've never heard of a supercrop bulge
I'm not sure of your issue but I'll show u super crop bulge when my lights come on. I'm sure u have seen it brother!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yeah. strict regimen of no moisture near that stem and some ewc tea foliar'd all up on them ladies.(yeah, spray that on the stem despite the moisture)

Latest posts

Top Bottom