Brown spots and yellowing of some bottom leaves

• Thread starter radagast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radagast

radagast

I’ve had the same problem happen on multiple grows where the bottom leaves get a little discoloration and presents these brown spots that you can see through. The only problem i had so far was fungus gnats, the plant looks healthy overall. I have good airflow, temperature ranging from 19 to 25 Celsius and humidity from 50% to 60% on most days and 70% on rainy days. I water every two days when the soil is dry the pot is light.

Can someone give me an insight about what could be the issue?

Here what i’m talking about:
Brown spots and yellowing of some bottom leaves 3
Brown spots and yellowing of some bottom leaves
Brown spots and yellowing of some bottom leaves 2
Brown spots and yellowing of some bottom leaves 4

socks4free

socks4free

What is your feeding schedule like?
How old / what stage of growth are the plants in when. You first notice this happening?

The plants otherwise look quite healthy.

wallywonks

wallywonks

Was it in the shade at the bottom?

When they don't get light they start turning yellow, brown, dries out and shrivel up. Eventually it falls off the plant. This is normal.

I think it's just not getting light at the bottom.

Rest of the plant looks good

radagast

radagast

What is your feeding schedule like?
How old / what stage of growth are the plants in when. You first notice this happening?

The plants otherwise look quite healthy.
I'm feeding every two days, i first noticed around a week ago, but considering two plants are still vegging and one are flowering i believe it started before and i missed it.

radagast

radagast

Was it in the shade at the bottom?

When they don't get light they start turning yellow, brown, dries out and shrivel up. Eventually it falls off the plant. This is normal.

I think it's just not getting light at the bottom.

Rest of the plant looks good
Yes, in the bottom at the shade.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom