brown spots growing on leaves looked dryed out

• Thread starter jvotta420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jvotta420

my baby is in the 10th week flowering i noticed on the bigger fan leaves that some has brown spots that look dry and kinda moldy looking i cut them off but now it is happening to the other fan leaves it did have some nute burn but i dont know if that is it it has a slight yellow color to the tips of the leaves but i flushed the pot a week ago its growing in a 6 x 6 x 6 pot using a 150 watt hps sun lamp

webstar5

webstar5

Did you flush because it had nute burn....or did you flush and then it got nute burn....

Cause once its burned, its burned....but you may still have stopped the problem. Flush again, there could be more.....check the ppm of the water coming out the bottom

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Post up a pic of the leaf issue, it sounds like a calcium deficiency.

E

edux10

lol, it makes it harder for the op when he gets a dozen different answers.

plants will burn and wilt etc when they dont have enough food
plants will burn and wilt etc when they have too much food
plants will burn and wilt if their environment isnt rite.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Tru dat. But without pictures and a better description the OP is setting him or herself for a dozen different answers.

M

MASSES 420KING

10 weeks flowering what strain are you growing it mite be chop chop time

M

MASSES 420KING

if your running an 8 week strain your rite on time to chop remember the 1st 2 weeks of 12/12 is not counted as flowering it counts as stretch time or transition time if your running a ten week flowering strain gotta go to at least 12 weeks especially from seed

G

Gro

i was all into this thread until u said chop chop time.now i can't concentrate,...i love chop chop time.

j-420 they r right,ax em.

E

edux10

if your running an 8 week strain your rite on time to chop remember the 1st 2 weeks of 12/12 is not counted as flowering it counts as stretch time or transition time if your running a ten week flowering strain gotta go to at least 12 weeks especially from seed

some people count from 12/12, some people count from end of stretch

M

MASSES 420KING

exactly to properly bring your buds to full ripness you start your flowering count at the end of stretch imagine if you went those two extra weeks how much better the quality would be even if your meds are real good they will be even better try it with one or two on your next harvest i promise you wont be disappointed

E

edux10

well i think most breeders/seed companies/co ops/etc give a 2 week window for when the flowers will be finished. example 7-9 week flowering time. also people get confused when you tell them to flush for a week or 2, they dont understand if you mean let it go for 7-9 weeks and then flush...

its really all just an experience thing. you gotta know what you are doing and hardly anyone is going to get it right the first time.

M

MASSES 420KING

your absolutley correct the way i do it 4 a 9 weeker is like this 12/12 starts 2weeks to the day i start my flower count 6 weeks later i start my final flush roughly 8o days from the start of 12/12 i harvest depending on my trichome colors also the big wig amsterdam seed co i wouldnt listen to they are ther to sell us beans and thats it the info they give is very vague at best now here at the farm our breeders are top notch and in most cases all to willing to help you tweek where its needed
420:king

C

CHILKaT

exactly to properly bring your buds to full ripness you start your flowering count at the end of stretch imagine if you went those two extra weeks how much better the quality would be even if your meds are real good they will be even better try it with one or two on your next harvest i promise you wont be disappointed

So...if you have a sativa dominate strain that is 12 week flower, but the plant is in stretch for 4 weeks, does that then compute to basically 4 months of 12/12? I've always ended up going well past the 12 week of 12/12 but they are in heavy growth for the first 4, so that would explain a lot since I've been counting from onset of 12/12.

J

jvotta420

my plant is a indica from some schwag i got pretty good buds the leaves are continously getting brown moldy and yellow spots no pics sorry... 10wks flowering

M

MASSES 420KING

So...if you have a sativa dominate strain that is 12 week flower, but the plant is in stretch for 4 weeks, does that then compute to basically 4 months of 12/12? I've always ended up going well past the 12 week of 12/12 but they are in heavy growth for the first 4, so that would explain a lot since I've been counting from onset of 12/12.

yes cant count your stretch as flowering time well you can its just that ur buds wont be as ripe as they could /should be 2 1/2 months for an 8 weeker/3 months for 10 weeker 3 1/2-4 months on a 12 weeker depending on the genetics
:420:king

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
10 weeks flower the leaves are just dying its natural. chop them babies.

i always count my days from the start of 12/12. Greencrack is 50 days from start of 12/12. my g13/haze 47 days, sour d 75 and so on. the breeder times for me is just when to start looking for she should be done in that range or close to it.

J

jvotta420

10 weeks flower the leaves are just dying its natural. chop them babies.

i always count my days from the start of 12/12. Greencrack is 50 days from start of 12/12. my g13/haze 47 days, sour d 75 and so on. the breeder times for me is just when to start looking for she should be done in that range or close to it.

so there is nothing to worry about? i stopped feeding it nutes so i cant figure out what would it be... maybe its just "dying" like you said.:rauch08:

Top Bottom