brown spots on leafs pics please help

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

my plants are 15 days old from clone im running a 50 gallon tank pro mix hp in a flower bed under one to many 600s lol :) i have been hand feeding with botanicare pro grow-350ml age old grow - 150ml liquid karma 200ml cal/mag 150 ml drip clean 20ml mutizen 100ml. total ppm in 50 gallon tank has been 850ppm p.h. 6.3 before i feed. My room temps are 88 high 82 low for the day temp night temps 75 low 82 high running co2 sealed room co2 ppm at 1000 ppm. i think my plant need more food i hope im not locking out iron by putting in to much cal mag im using r/o water first time running promix and r/o water think im in for a ride lol help help girls are og kush and purple urkel if that helps

think i need more cal/mag or is it to much cal mag or should i up my base food alittle fuck

W

woody420

about 18 inches give or take a few. im running aircooled hoods xxl top of plants are 85deg with my temp gun. i have alot of light in there

W

woody420

i can take more pictures or give any info that is needed this is triping me out sorry to bump this up

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Why dont you put a pic of the entire plant...
That will help more.

S

SSHZ

Definitely cal/mag issue now that I saw the pic. Up it to 10 ml per gallon for 1 or 2 waterings. Then to 5 ml every gallon from then on.....

S

SSHZ

You waited too long to ask for help....... it's best to try and identify issues quickly as they happen to minimize damage.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think it's just calcium, not both Ca and Mg. And I just realized that that chart doesn't show any Ca issues. It should, it's awfully common. It would be a lot easier if cannabis did what peppers do--blossom end rot--super quick and easy to diagnose and fix.

Calplex or similar is my suggestion, some method by which to get a boost of Ca. SSHZ is right, you did wait a while, so those areas affected won't ever correct. You now have to watch to see no further progression of the same symptoms. Learn to see it before it gets bad, ya dig?

Also, try dropping the pH a little bit, or letting it range more (I've never grown in Promix, but IIRC it's soilless w/peat + ?), see what happens on progression of symptoms, etc.

S

SSHZ

I agree with Sea...... it's just calcium. But, Cal/Mag/Iron relationship is important and too much of one and not enough of these others will also cause plenty of problems. By adding cal/mag, you are assured of leaving these nutes in balance and avoiding pH swings and other nute lock outs. Cal/Mag accomplishes just that........

W

woody420

thanks for all the info is it ok to foiler feed them with cal mag if so what ml to gallon would i use? i hit them with magic green last night is it ok to foiler feed them with cal/ mag tonight after lights out???? thanks again for the hand

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You can foliar with the lights on. I always start with quarter strength whenever I use a product normally used at the roots as a foliar.

SSHZ, I spent some time using separate products for Ca and Mg and I (fortunately? accidentally?) never ended up with a Fe problem. I did find that you only have to use the smallest amount of MgSO4 to see results, but my 6% Ca product, if I saw problems, always took some time and I could go much heavier with it than I could Epsoms. Again, didn't see anything locked out, but my tendency is to feed as lightly as I can possibly get away with and I know others often do the opposite. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why I have experienced what I have (with regard to teasing apart Ca and Mg issues).

Top Bottom