Brown spots on leaves cant figure whats happening

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

Dolomite Lime (Calcium Magnesium Carbonate ) is a soil conditioner made from crushed limestone.

This agricultural dolomite has 21.8% calcium, 54.7% calcium carbonate and 11.6% magnesium, 40.2% magnesium carbonate. Its calcium carbonate equivalent is 103%.

The benefits of agricultural lime include:

• Improving the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil
  • Promoting better nitrogen fixation by legumes
  • Increasing the availability of nutrients to plants
  • Reducing toxicities in the soil
  • Enhancing the effectiveness of some herbicides
  • Supplying calcium, magnesium and other minerals to crops
  • Raises pH in acidic soil
Agricultural Lime (Calcium Carbonate ) is a soil conditioner made from crushed limestone. It is an excellent calcium source and can correct low soil pH rapidly to enhance nutrient uptake. MICRONA™ activates microorganisms and prevents the solubility of many heavy metals. Certified Organic by WSDA.

The benefits of agricultural lime include:

Improving the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil
Promoting better nitrogen fixation by legumes
Increasing the availability of nutrients to plants
Reducing toxicities in the soil
Enhancing the effectiveness of some herbicides
Supplying calcium, magnesium and other minerals to crops
Raises pH in acidic soil

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Actually you always want a 10% run off using any medium. The reason is to prevent build up and in turn, pH Flux.. which will cause your nute lock. Think of calcium. As the door for all other nutrients so if the door isn't open, this happens. For 1 gall of watering you'll wanna see about a cup and half run off even and especially in peat moss as it retains water.. Make sense?
I haven’t watered to run off in more than a decade. I have zero issue with ph or nute lock.
🤷

Rama777

Rama777

I'm on my first grow and it hasn't been perfect so take this with a grain of salt but I haven't once watered to runoff and I don't believe I've experienced a single ph issue. I use soluble fertilizers with every watering.

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

Thanks alot for your replys and i think i will give her a good flush with ph regulated Calmag water

And see if she likes that
I have an idea that i gave her too little calmag i read the bottle and it said add 400 EC on top of your start ec so it should read about 450.
I only gave her 200 total and then added nutes on top

and it might also be due to some nutrient buildup because i didnt water till runoff

So a Fresh start will probably do the Trick, Please correct me if im Wrong😄
So your ppm should be seedlings 400
Early veg 4-800
Second half veg 8-1000 and bloom highest 1400ppm. Lower to 0-600 for end bloom.. hell my tap water is 290 alone! Don't worry about what the instructions say they're trying to sell more nutes so they're always over. I only use half strength to start.. ho by your ppm/ec meters not the manufacturers directions. Trust me on this

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

I haven’t watered to run off in more than a decade. I have zero issue with ph or nute lock.
🤷
And that's fine but your plants are not getting all they can. You must have good run off or your doin it wrong lol! Smh

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

I'm on my first grow and it hasn't been perfect so take this with a grain of salt but I haven't once watered to runoff and I don't believe I've experienced a single ph issue. I use soluble fertilizers with every watering.
Well I'm a master grower and I can say for sure your doing it wrong.. wow!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just go on ahead and scroll through my page.
You are talking out of school. 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So, Ryguy, nice to make your acquaintance.
I’ve been doing this a long time, I’m not here to brag, just share a different methodology.
I see you grow fire. That’s awesome. No need to be rude my friend. I know what I’m doing.
I have steered MANY people to rad yielding crops. I’m down for having fun, and being kind and respectful. I hope you had a nice Christmas. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Seriously man, have some respect. This is my homie. No need to be rude.

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

School!? No worries I'll advise ppl with an actual question. Obviously your a newbie and more than a little slow lol
So, Ryguy, nice to make your acquaintance.
I’ve been doing this a long time, I’m not here to brag, just share a different methodology.
I see you grow fire. That’s awesome. No need to be rude my friend. I know what I’m doing.
I have steered MANY people to rad yielding crops. I’m down for having fun, and being kind and respectful. I hope you had a nice Christmas. 👊🏻🤡
I thought your reply was rude and was answering in kind. Not one to usually brag and I've forgotten how everyone knows everything! My experience goes back 25 yrs now amd I've grown 130+ grows and 800+ strains and that's before I went to school for it. Maybe I'll stay off forums I do forget how rude ppl can get. Thanks for the kind reply best luck to u and happy growing.. I'll keep scrolling past your posts.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
School!? No worries I'll advise ppl with an actual question. Obviously your a newbie and more than a little slow lol

I thought your reply was rude and was answering in kind. Not one to usually brag and I've forgotten how everyone knows everything! My experience goes back 25 yrs now amd I've grown 130+ grows and 800+ strains and that's before I went to school for it. Maybe I'll stay off forums I do forget how rude ppl can get. Thanks for the kind reply best luck to u and happy growing.. I'll keep scrolling past your posts.
Alright, you’re definitely a dick not worth my time or anyone else’s for that matter. You’re super cool and a real nice person. Alls I did was share a different method. I can tell, you’re going to be really fun to deal with here, with that pragmatic approach to things, meh…..nevermind, gonna go ahead and back out of your omnipotent glow.

Jeez. Wish some one a merry Christmas,
All the sudden it’s tampon time.
I fear for anyone you teach. They will end up shitty people too. It was worth a shot 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So hey growers, I really don’t know what that dudes problem is, but I ignored him so he can be super cool away from me, anyhow, about the mess. Was not my intention. Hopefully the thread gets back on track. Have a good one!

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

So hey growers, I really don’t know what that dudes problem is, but I ignored him so he can be super cool away from me, anyhow, about the mess. Was not my intention. Hopefully the thread gets back on track. Have a good one!
Bwahahaha and who's rude..? Buh bye

Top Bottom