• Start date
  • Tagged users None
prtcleman

prtcleman

Brown spots  on the leaves
Help. Any ideas?

Habosabin

Habosabin

N and calcium/mag is my guess. But I'm a noob. How is the watering schedule. Are you letting it have a dry period? I'm interested as well and waiting for a vet.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya a fungus and not a good one, could be all through the plant including the roots, basically way too high humidity or spraying and keeping the plants to wet, over doing it with nutes, dirty grow space, not enough air circulation... etc,
can spread easily,
well wait to see for other replies but that would be getting chopped down and thrown out.

prtcleman

prtcleman

Thanks you all for the replies. I’m dumbfounded as to why this happened but it did. I found two strains outta 5 were affected immediately & took for the worst. I ended up chopping down 2 plants and have begun treating the others with a substitute called Garden Sulpher fungicide. Diluted in water & sprayed directly to all leaves. This group of THC farmers, many thanks.ill tune in with up to date progress. I’m in southern Ontario btw. We have had a good summer here for growing I believe. Lotta space for the girls, fresh potting mix, good air circulation, no nutes, big pots, watering regularly & PH good. :/

prtcleman

prtcleman

OK was told I could use the sulphur but now I have switched over to copper fungicide because the sulphur can alter the pH in your soil and copper won’t.

prtcleman

prtcleman

Very interesting info for growers in southern Ontario Canada.
Seems I’m not the only one who is experiencing yellowing leaves on their plant not associated to nutrient deficiency. Somehow the weather has affected the plants, not all reflect this phenomenon as bad as some are hardier than others. But nevertheless is still yellows the sun leaves & then they wilt away. I’m thinking very high humidity as it was bad this year. Not sure, & I did have some plants affected by septoria fungus. Little brown spots on the sun leaves, eventually killing them as the plant looses leaves one by one rapidly..

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Whether it's septoria or some other kind of fungal disease it's still a fungal disease and you should be treating it on a regular basis;

told you back in July it was fungal, could possibly be bacterial but the treatments about the same, I'd get after it soon if it were my plant, good luck going forward!

prtcleman

prtcleman

Beach walker, I sprayed once & I have to wait ten days between intervals. I did do what you said to do. Will be reapplying the liquid copper tonight.
I did notice a slight change of colour in the flowers after a few days.
thankyou..

Top Bottom