Browning trichomes Help Week 3 flower

• Thread starter Cultivate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cultivate

Cultivate

Went in my room to feed today and found
Some browning trichomes? 3 Weeks 3 Days into flower. Checked for pollen sacks almost certain they’re all female 🤨 These have been so stressful man, biscotti mintz barneys farm. Some leaf markings too, there was about 4-5 leaves with these markings, I flushed with PH water yesterday just to have a clean through the roots and I struggled to get the ph right so maybe this is why? I don’t know man stressing me out

Browning trichomes help week 3 flower
Browning trichomes help week 3 flower 2
Browning trichomes help week 3 flower 3
Browning trichomes help week 3 flower 4
Browning trichomes help week 3 flower 5
Dye

Dye

Looks pretty good actually you flushed,ok give her some low level flower food.
I would just run her out looks pretty nice. You had Ph issues ok does not seem overwhelmed at all. Should be fine.keep a eye on the ph then.She could be a little hungry, but see how she reacts after flush first, maybe spike her flower food with a little nitro still early.

Last edited:
Cultivate

Cultivate

Looks pretty good actually you flushed,ok give her some low level flower food.
I would just run her out looks pretty nice. You had Ph issues ok does not seem overwhelmed at all. Should be fine.keep a eye on the ph then.She could be a little hungry, but see how she reacts after flush first, maybe spike her flower food with a little nitro still early.
Thank you! Like a fool I had already fed full
nutes today and discovered the problem after🤦🏻‍♂️ Maybe I should just flush for the rest of this week and see where she leads me

Reactions: Dye
Dye

Dye

Thank you! Like a fool I had already fed full
nutes today and discovered the problem after🤦🏻‍♂️ Maybe I should just flush for the rest of this week and see where she leads me
That’s ok learning lesson, let the plant react, first before pumping her with food she will be ok.
Still looks ok, what is important is the new growth, old leaves all ready damaged.
But check new growth on top see if she is coming in green not yellow or burnt.

Cultivate

Cultivate

Thank you hope she’s gonna be okay I have put so much effort and money into these girls. Also the tric’s turning orange/brown? Seems I’m just gonna have to wait it out

Cultivate

Cultivate

0A847181 DE2F 46AD AE1E A2CE5C62608E
Sorry for the rubbish quality but this leaf suggests to me potassium deficiency

Cultivate

Cultivate

are these old leaves from top or bottom of the plant? New or old leaves??
That is from the top I think mate
44BC323F 7301 45E2 BBA4 25D7FD976682
Theres some pictures under the jewellers loupe! That’s some of the lower foliage too. Thanks for your help

B7D8F76D 316A 4CA0 A55D A4C6612809C9
A4FAECB9 593A 40BA 8782 3E60B36D1F58
E6967A9F 6103 4230 B1A5 C77561FA9F1A
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
any little insects anywhere?
flying around?

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
how long has it been in flower?
what is your media and nutrients you use?

Cultivate

Cultivate

I think it maybe a nutrient problem I have caused. I’m going to flush for a few days and see the outcome. It is a tight space and I do brush against the pistils when I am feeding sometimes so maybe that’s causing some issues too. The rest of the plants are completely fine and all white pistils showing

PK1

PK1

Supporter
when you flushed it last, what was the ec and ph of the drainage? what was the ph of the water you gave?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
you need a TDS meter to measure either the ec or ppm. With out it you can't measure the feeding or in your case measure the reading in coco.
It does look like a excess potassium or magnesium but i could be wrong.

You mentioned last time when you flushed then you gave it feeding again. What was that feeding at?

Cultivate

Cultivate

6.0 Today. I lowered it a tad because of the current situation, thanks for your help I really a it by the way. I am still quite new to the game and this is my first photoperiod

PK1

PK1

Supporter
What i would do in your scenario is flush it with 3x the pot size with phed water anywhere between 5.6 to 5.9 and then feed it with the scheduled nutrients. In total 4 times. This will make sure that the salt build ups and ph is removed from coco and a new fresh nutrients is given.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
thats not good. Why such a big pod? so you never water to drain? This doesn't allow your roots to grow and they get lazy.
water as much as you can and next run don't use a big pod. Best is a 5 gallon fiber pot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom